[Horde] (Frost) Mage LF 2s/3s Teammates (ger/eng)

Hello my name is Andreas and I’m planning on coming back to WoW Arena again with 8.2 being right around the corner!
I mainly play Frost and my arena experience is around 2k in Legion & BFA.

Not being too shy to discuss game-related stuff and telling your honest opinion as often as you can are what I’m searching for in a long-term teammate that wants to push rating and improve over time. Your current skill-level is not the most important thing to me since having a healthy competitive mindset and being chill & communicative are much more crucial factors in my mind.

I’m relatively busy and I prefer picking a time 1-2 days prior for a full game session rather than doing it only spontaneously.
I can speak german and english pretty well and I have a lot of theoretical knowledge of the game, but I didn’t really put much effort in searching for the right people to play with in the past.
I only queued with random people from the in-game PvP Group Finder in 8.1.5 and this just doesn’t cut it.
Therefore I’m reaching out with this forum post!

If you’re interested to get to talk to me in person feel free to contact me here or just add Alza#2772 on Bnet:)

I’m eager to hear from you!