Horde get 400ilvl reward from Darkshore warfront

Regionally, yes. Yet sharding ensures these numbers will never be brought to bare.

Cowards on which side? The Alliance side? I wouldn’t call them cowards. Some might be petty or greedy, considering the 30% + gear change and the benefit over that of the Horde.

I’m sorry, how does this fix things? Ever heard of “Two Wrongs don’t make a Right” at all? Horde players may have been petty, but they had a point; only reason Alliance were being pressured was because they couldn’t be arsed fighting. They had the numbers.

All the new bonuses did was make Alliance look like entitled brats.

Not thinking? Not thinking about what? Whats wrong with Horde getting it first when the Alliance will still get it anyway? The War Fronts are cycle-based and that cycle was untouched by the new patch 8.1

Two wrongs make it even. You had your turn with Hordemode, we had ours with the 400 item. It’s clearly back to square one now anyway as you’re getting your 400 from DS. We got a 385.

Which came later. Good observation.

Its still a coward in the end.

Read above. Also blame blizzard by adding the warmode at the wrong time instead of just force enabling it at the launch of bfa and then allow it to be turned off weeks in when everybody got used to it. And because blizzard was, once again, this retarded they had to lure the players out somehow.

Not thinking as in: It was known during the last cycle pre BoDA release that the new ilvl will only be available if the assault is launched AFTER the raid hits. Alliance was contributing ressources at this point. Would they have waited a couple hours with turning stuff in for some petty AP they would have received it on week 1.

Also dont put words in my mouth. I dont give a crap whether you or us get it the first week as i will outgear the vast majority in given time anyway, just stating the fact that we very well could have gotten it first if alliance players would possess a functioning brain.

Its not even though. We still have better warmode bonus.

The Alliance of EU got the first Darkshore of 8.1, however it was within the same week that all content was capped at 385, so they got a 385 cache out of it.

If they waited they could have got the first 400 ilvl item from Darkshore since the patch.

Yes, because the Horde have a higher population than us. It’s a bonus for the underrepresented faction.

as long as they stop moaning 24/7 I dont mind horde players getting whatever.

good example of why you shouldnt spoil your children

I dont think there should even be a bonus or reward of any kind for doing wpvp. Wpvp itself should be the incentive and people who like wpvp would be fine with it i think.

Bonuses and rewards only lure in care bears who then fill the forums with their feels and tears because they got ganked.

Then you’d have the exact same thing that happened on PvP realms, one side absolutely dominating. We saw that with Horde when there wasn’t a reward, and we saw how much it swung when there was one. I’m pretty sure that’s what Blizz want to avoid.

I don’t really think many people actually enjoy wpvp, it’s always stacked either one way or the other.

That’s incredibly petty. Moreover considering that the Horde had a fair point when the Alliance was complaining about nothing, while now Horde has a valid reason to complain over unneeded and unfair incentive imbalance.

By the logic put forward by the Alliance, and essentially backed by Blizzard now, Horde has no incentives or reasons to play War Mode at all now.

There was no “turn”. Alliance chose not to play War Mode. Horde did nothing. You guys cried and cried and refused to play despite having the numbers. The 30% + gear change proved this.

No it is not. You will get your Dark Shore piece too, therefore meaning you will have 2 ilvl 400 pieces to the Horde’s 1. War Mode is a one-sided reward system. War Fronts are cycle-based two-sided reward systems. Can you not understand that? Or is that simple concept just a tad bit too difficult?

Sharding has been in the game (and along side phasing, a thorn in the side for many) for a long time.

Fair enough. I can’t argue there. Cowards on both sides.

It’s the retarded lure that is the problem. War Mode could have been far more WPvP related. Currencies from slaying players. Specific WPvP related events - like tower captures, small assults (maybe on these towers and key capturable locations). You might be fighting an NPC, but in the end the opposing Faction players will be affected.

Again, fair enough. That’s like telling certain DPS to stop damaging the boss in some Battle of Dazar’alor fights so the other side/group can catch up!

My bad then, I interpreted your view wrong. We are not chatting face to face or voice to voice. A mistake was made.

Adding you in but yeah, this has been cleared up. Again, you can’t really ever co-ordinate a massive halt like that sadly.

1 Like

How so? You can’t realistically expect to get all the rewards, all the time, scott free.

You have a 10% bonus, and the numbers to make sure you keep it. I’m not sure what more you want… It isn’t called “Hordemode” for nothing. You too could have the reward, but you have too many PvE players bumming WM for the free 10%.

Because the shards were bugged to favour Horde. I didn’t say it was the Horde’s fault, but Blizzard even said it themselves.

Yes, after you. Again…

1 Like

We didn’t expect anything. Horde played the mode. Alliance didn’t. We had no expectancy of getting anything “free” at all. Also, why then do Alliance expect to get all the rewards, all the time, scott free? You might be “outnumbered” but you seem to be more than capable for dominating shards.

Alliance had the same 10% bonus. The current state of War Mode proved that Alliance had the numbers (despite a population deficit) and Shard-usage to contest it.

I’d say its called “Hordemode” simply because Alliance couldn’t be bothered to actually use it. That wasn’t the Horde’s fault, so why are they now getting punished?

No. Alliance simply couldn’t be arsed to play.

Oh no! The horror. You have to wait slightly… and then you’ll still get the reward too. You won’t be left out. War Mode on the other hand, there is no delayed reward for the opposing faction. Horde will be “ahead” for a week (which isn’t really ahead considering that the Alliance already have their WM ilvl 400 piece) and then Alliance will be back ahead because they will get their ilvl 400 War Front quest on top of their WM ilvl 400 piece.

War Mode and War Fronts are two separate and different aspects of the game. One has both side benefiting in a cycle, the other has a single side benefitting.

Yes, when there’s something on offer, then people will come out in force. But you can’t expect single Alliance characters to face the wrath of Hordemode for absolutely nothing. You have the numbers, I was running around with 10 Horde to every 1 Alliance I saw… Who the hell is taking the risk in that situation?

Yes. I’ll take Blizzard’s word and my own experience over yours, thanks.

That’s rich, coming from a guy who’s incessantly moaned for a full two weeks.

1 Like

There was something to offer - 10%. Horde came out in force for that. It’s not their fault the Alliance didn’t. It’s the Alliance’s fault that it became “Horde Mode”. Not because Horde did anything, but because the Alliance did nothing at all.

Both sides had the same 10% incentive, both sides were restricted by Shards, meaning Alliance could face battles without Horde bringing their population surplus to bare. Alliance just couldn’t be bothered.

You don’t need to take my word for it. Take the fact that Alliance are not dominating shards with groups due to the 30% bonus + ilvl 400 gear incentives. Alliance. Couldn’t. Be. Bothered.

Amazing play. Suberb argument. I take it that you are done since you’ve turned to slinging at me rather than focusing on the argument. Well done, mate. Yes, I have been against the changes to War Mode and the introduction of the ilvl 400 (now 380) gear piece quest since they started, and I’ll continue to be against them until they are fixed.

Because they have created a problem rather than fixing one. Alliance was causing their own lack of players. Alliance was causing “Horde Mode”. There was no lack of numbers, Alliance simply couldn’t be bothered playing. Now we have an imbalance of incentives. There actually is no balance in War Mode now.

1 Like

It is no point even if alliance had 100% instead of 10% and gained mythic item Lanie would say they deserve it because of what he think of as the past.

1 Like

The shards favoured the Horde.

Because the shards favoured the Horde.

1 Like

Not all shards and there is where you do not understand what a shard is.

You don’t know me, so don’t pretend you do.

They favoured the Horde.

1 Like

I know how you act as i have talked to you about this and you do the same thing as you try to do with him it is the same as sticking your finger in your ear and scream to drown out what the other person is saying.
You do not care about facts or even other peoples opinions only your way can possibly be correct.

Talk to blizzard and you will get the answer Not All Shards.
yes, some shards did but the whole point of the sharding technology is to make the number of people on each side similar.

WoW forums are like kindergarten, whenever you turn them on someone is whining that someone else got some kind of gear. You guys must have great lives when your biggest obsession in it is that one.