Horde get 400ilvl reward from Darkshore warfront

All that moaning paid off, welldone people. Now we can observe tidal wave of “horde bias” threads and flood of alliance tears for a change.

And you are the start of it.

9 Likes

Just bringing in the good news. Ill leave the moaning part for the pros.

2 Likes

didnt u get a 400 ilvl last week from camping flight points?

8 Likes

Why do we have to keep making a big fuss whenever a side gets a new gear?

Whats next? I heard horde characters have overall 390 ilvl whereas alliance has only 389. Must be horde bias hurr durr!

1 Like

Yes indeed we did. I never suggested that horde getting 400 piece is somehow unfair. Quite the contrary.

You do realize once the cycle shifts to alliance you get the same gear right?

Horde are not gonna get 400 ilvl for camping allys at FP though

2 Likes

Because everything has to be the exact same and noone can have even a minor edge at any time. Thats why the game is so bloody boring and bland.

But it sure is fun to watch people lose their minds over these things.

1 Like

Oh wait, rereading the thread and your new replies, I realised you arent against it. Like you said, you didnt suggested it was unfair. My bad.

My reply goes to the people who come crying all the time.

No offense taken. Im surprised someone reads past title anyways :grin:

1 Like

I’m not sure why anybody would moan. It’s fair that they get it this time.

1 Like

Oh jeez, the stupidity.

• Alliance cried about War Mode. Despite having enough numbers, just not the effort input to use the mode.

• Alliance got a free, one-sided boost to War Mode rewards (30% initially and now 20%) and a free piece of ilvl 400 gear (still an ilvl 385 piece this week) with no Horde counterpart.

• Horde rightfully complains about the lack of War Mode incentives, after they used the mode without incentives but are now being farmed like Quest Mobs by Alliance players who snidely remark that Horde should “just PvP” despite the fact that Alliance coudn’t be bothered “just PvPing” in the first place.

• Horde, without any Blizzard input, and by grace of War Front rotation, gained access to the first ilvl 400 War Front Quest Reward. A Quest that the Alliance will get as well.

Honestly, can some Alliance players not see the difference? Not taking a swing at you. The War Mode cheap-out by Blizzard has no Horde counterpart. The War Front ilvl 400 Quest is available to both side, Horde simply got it first.

3 Likes

No, he isn’t.

No.

There are more horde than alliance players.

Had to lure the cowards out. Or justify the risk of needing 30min+ for a single Champion WQ (and yes, this is a fact)

Its called serving your own medicine. You hordes were saying “Just pvp” or “disbale warmode if you dont like it” first. This is nothing more but the sarcastic response from our side. And it worked flawlessly.

It wasnt a grace. It was retards not capable of thinking that allowed it to hit 100% before server reset.

We did get a ilvl 400 item.

She is nitpicking. We got it week before last.

Not through camping flight points. I know that’s people’s favourite one to throw around, that and a 20-man raid killed them, but it isn’t true. You can’t complete the quest doing either of those things.

Nope, see above.

Bla bla bla. Nitpicking at its finest. Four 5man grps. There you have your 20man raid split up in several groups that heal themself with AoE while being able to do the quest. Or take 40 single players. Etc.

Also i completed it several times by camping players at flight points. Please tell me more.

I’m just going off what Shammoz said, they said they’d tested it.

I thought it was two weeks ago since second quest gave only 385. O well. Also we had 20 people camping FP, just in 5 man groups.

You cant complete it in a raid. AoEing the place always did and always will work.