Horde Guild with new players - any suggestions

Hi, total newbie (playing for a month) and wondering if there are any casual guilds with newer players who haven’t completed older in-game content and might occasionally level together (dungeons, etc).

I find the group finder intimidating as the one time I used it everyone seems to know what they’re doing and run through the dungeon in like 15 mins, and I seem to be holding everyone up. I’m also an older player (40) so I don’t want to join a super young player guild and I bring down the vibe.

Dungeons are really rushed in group finder indeed. Would love to run with you, but we’re on opposite sides of this battle so all I can offer are some words of encouragement.

Whenever I’m new to a dungeon I generally announce it in the chat, some people respond well to that. You have to play some dungeons to get used to it, perhaps make a new alt and run some of the earlier dungeons starting from level 15, those are much more forgiving and there are plenty of people who are new to the game in that range. There many things to learn that it’s absolutely normal you don’t completely know your way around after 1 month, it does however get better over time.

Cool, well thanks for the encouraging words, appreciate it. Will probably try that at some point!

Don’t know about dungeons, but i can offer you to talk, sitting around a cook fire. Did this today and it was pretty awsome. Just some people came to me and we just talking for half an hour. You can add me in battle.net and we can make something like this next time together

Antro#21262

Sounds positively pastoral… I did find a nice peaceful guild, and I’m gonna start over… So I dunno if I’ll make the camp cookout anytime soon :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.