Horde guilds accepting Dark Rangers?

Whats the attitude on horde side regarding people interested in role playing Dark Rangers? Are any active guilds currently accepting applicants? I’ve been on a long break from the game but really interested in leveling a new character if this doesn’t fall into the RP faux pas category.

For a bit of background, I used to RP a Dark Ranger character back in WoTLK so I’ve been waiting a really long for these customisation options!

1 Like

Tbf, given Dark Rangers have been a part of the Hordes war machine for a hot minute now, and given they didnt all likely run off with Sylv after her melt down outside Ogrimmar, I imagine they are cool with alot of guilds, especially forsaken guilds

There’s probably a dozen others but these two have posted that they are open for recruitment.

1 Like

Thank you both! I will check out those guilds :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m actually not really sure where we stand on Dark Rangers. We (in my guild) have strenous relations with the undead (because of pre-wow but also Sylvanas since wrathgate and up), but at the same time Blood Elves and Forsaken have had strong ties and the forsaken were there to help defend what remains of Quel’thalas… Dark Rangers are part of The Horde as much as the Death Knights are. Or demon hunters for that matter. So I guess maybe, if the personal goals of the ranger fits in with the goals of Sin Anore then they would be an accepted and useful, but not super liked, weapon for restoring the blood elf legacy.

Dark Rangers and sometimes Darkfallen are all we accept.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.