[Horde Hub RP] Hammerfall 🔨

The Horde has changed. But internal turmoil never stopped us.

Ensuring the unity of our people is paramount. These traitorous Loyalists must be made to kneel, before they spread any further…

We are all in this together.
We are all family within the Horde and we do not fear death, when it is achieved through fighting for our glorious future, the future of the Horde.
When death arrives, we stand and face it - We do not kneel in defeat!

The Horde has, historically, had a strenuous hold over the North of the Eastern Kingdoms. With the end of the Fourth War, the situation has worsened - The Undercity has fallen, the Forsaken territories in Lordaeron are contested by Loyalists and the newly-constructed hold of Ar’gorok has been destroyed by the Alliance.

However, one bastion of the Horde remains in the area. Hammerfall still stands, if weakened by the defeat in Arathi. It is the duty of every warrior of the Horde to maintain its stability!

This Hub is an initiative to bring some RP to the (criminally underused) Warfront Hammerfall, with its HD buildings and environment. We will be treating the Alliance patrol phase (with Ar’gorok destroyed & Stromgarde built) as canon, as per BlizzCon Q&A information. Any type of character is welcome - From humble civilian, to patriotic warrior, even to undercover Loyalist (provided they accept consequences for their character, should their intentions be revealed).

In order to access the new phase of Arathi Highlands, you have to:

• Be level 120
  • Have unlocked World Quests
  • Have done the first part of the War Campaign
  • Have done the Warfront introduction quests

For more information PM Spix or Gonrash

45 Likes

People of Orgrimmar,

As you may have come to notice, the Thirteenth Grunt Infantry has deployed elsewhere, to Arathi, infact. We moved to the last standing Horde outpost, north in the Eastern Kingdoms, that is not overrun with banshee loyalists, Hammerfall. We, the Saurfang Legion, have made it our priority to deal with the lurking threat of the loyalists in the northern parts of the Eastern Kingdoms.

Now, we call for you, proud members of the Horde, to aid us in our grim task. Be it warrior, mender, cook, salesman, we need your assistance to make Hammerfall fortified, and a functional base of operations for the Horde’s efforts against the banshee’s minions.

Mok-Thorin Ka!
Sergeant Gonrash Stormfang
Thirteenth Orgrimmar Grunt Infantry
Saurfang Legion

14 Likes

For the Horde!

14 Likes

You might have changed, but the crimes of the past weigh heavily on your shoulders…

11 Likes

More like microphonefall, amirite?

9 Likes

What a cool initiative, Spix…! Finally some RP in the Arathi, which has been avoided in RP for the entirety of Battle for Azeroth for some reason. Poggers.
Too bad the Horde has yet to learn how to build fortresses out of stone and not out of wood… :fire:

7 Likes

We just have SO much Ashenvale lumber, it’s a waste not to use it. :smile:

14 Likes

Because that worked out soooo well for Stormwind during the First War, amirite?!

1 Like

Those slain by villainy can never rest in peace.
This is a totally just and righteous pursuit + sick RP hub

4 Likes

I don’t like this :frowning: rip my old office…
you’ll pay for that

4 Likes

Even stone burns in WoW, source: Zul.

5 Likes

A lovely initiative. The Bilgewater Battalion are always prepared to open trade negotiations if you need heavy machinery to come to the defence of Hammerfall!

6 Likes

Nah, I’ve seen at least 3 Alliance guilds while Hungaro’s battlegroup operated there during the whole bfa. Thing is that Arathi has 4 phases, old, new, and warmode on/off.

2 Likes

Awesome to see horde side of RP being enriched by some cool RP hubs!

3 Likes

8.2.5 looked like the end of the Horde’s split storyline, but turns out it wasn’t even close.
This and the Loyalist hub are no doubt going to be some very exciting RP until the chaos of the Shadowlands, and I’m hyped to be taking part!

8 Likes

I seem to remember some long and forgotten Kingdom in that very zone whose stone walls didn’t do much to protect them.

Good to see that Hammerfall, where the Legendary Orgrim Doomhammer had fallen is used, may his name never be forgotten.

Thank you Spix, very cool!

Can’t really not think of this nostalgic track, and when Thrall yelled “For Doomhammer” in Warcraft 3.

5 Likes

I at first thought this is a reference to the heavy metal band.

1 Like

Question is, is the “Alterac” Frostwolf Hub active aswell up there in the Northern parts of Eastern Kingdoms?

Even at night, Hammerfall is guarded by those that need no sleep. No harm will befall the grunts and their allies so long as the eternal guards stand watch.

9 Likes