Horde is DEAD on Ravencrest dont go there

No chance to play there right because at least 95% Alliance there. This is so sad that happened. About couple Month ago it was ok but now … Help from Blizzard NO CHANCE!!! Payed alot of Money to come there and the Answer from Blzzard pay again if you don’t like to go somewhere else pfffffff Thanks for nice Answer

1 Like

Why would you come to this realm without checking the population first?

1 Like

I checked before i went there and it was ok but since 4 weeks it change
I wrote it down already you just did not see :slight_smile:

Horde on Ravencrest is dead pretty much for years . . .

2 Likes

No i did see that, but Ravencrest Horde has been dead for about 6 Years atleast, let alone 4 weeks. Sorry but no sympathy for you mate.

Alliance seems dead too.

Dunno how that’s possible since it’s supposedly one of the most populated Alliance EU realms. I’m 110 so far, and out in the world, I’ve met about 5x more horde (cross realms ofc) than any actual alliance players.

Also, no sign of world chat. Both LookingForGroup and World channels are quiet as a grave. Guess people only talk in guild chats there. Stark contrast to realms like Drak’thul (‘World’ channel, cz/sk mostly realm) or Draenor (‘LookingForGroup’). Guess alliance doesn’t chat much. It is the same on Silvermoon and Quel’thalas.

ALLIANCE IS DEAD ON KAZZAK DONT GO THERE
No chance to play there right because at least 95% Horde there. ( well, more like 98%)

So, fixed it for you. Welcome to Kazzak

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.