🇪🇺 [Horde] <Malevolent> 10/10 MC & Ony clear

About us:
is a semi hardcore guild with an ambition to clear all PvE content as fast as possible with only 3 progress days per week. In those 9 hours of raiding, we aim to make them as efficient as possible and be competitive on clearing speeds. Outside of raids you can find us either making a name for ourselves wPvP’ing, farming that sweet honour in BG’s to reach those prestigious PvP ranks or even farming dungeons for alts.

Who are we looking for?:
We’re looking for like-minded gamers who are mature, english speaking and have a working microphone and are not shy to use it. Players who bring all relevant consumables, have knowledge of upcoming bossfights, 90%+ raid attendance, are attuned for Ony/MC, farmed pre-bis and willing to min-max.

Our Raidroster:
We have a healthy roster - as a semi-hardcore guild we are looking to have a positive impact across our server and have the reputation of being a top tier progression guild. This will mean that all of our members will have to be of a high standard and perform at a respectable level. It is important for each individual to care for their own and the whole guilds success the same.

Needs:
Right now our roster is full, only exceptional applications will be considered.

PLEASE USE THIS APPLICATION FORM: h ttps://bit.ly/2W2rg24
If we don’t reply in 2 days you are declined

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 8-11 PM CEST for Progress raids - (Once on farm, we will clear all raids in 1 evening if possible).

Progress:
MC: clear
Onyxia: clear

Loot System:
Loot Council

Discord-ID Fluffy#6373
h ttps://discord.gg/rx7veDr

lol you won’t get hardcore ppl with this sad composition

did we not accept you or something? I don’t get the point flaming us, since we had not much interaction with the server as of yet, bu you have your reasons, I’m sure.

My apologies, didn’t mean to flame. I didn’t apply, just giving feedback

ah fair enough, thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

i whould like to request a invite for your guild :slight_smile:
i am 39 years old, from norway… played the game for 15 years, raided back in vanilla, was rogue class leader in MC/BWL…
i played hunter back in vanilla aswell, but only as alt… and i have played hunter in most raids sence TBC… so i have somewhat knowledge about my class…
i stopped playing retail totaly, due to i am sick of all the "M+ spam, achivements requirment and the general ilevel needed to do anything… i am tierd of all the randomness of gear, with TF/WF… and i LOVED raiding in vanilla…
i am currantly only level 35, but i use my sparetime ourside work and gf to level up… if you mean 4 weeks from release, i should be fine and level 60 by then. :slight_smile:

Hey Rêt,
if you want you can drop us an application and we will come back to you asap. The form is linked in the thread :slight_smile:
Until then, happy leveling!

Alright :smiley: done…! :slight_smile:

1 Like

did you receve it? or was it declined? :slight_smile:

updated recruitment!

updated recruitment, we want 1-2 mages :wink:

best Guild EU

makin sure this doesnt get locked