Horde on Shazzrah are pros

I am playing ally on Shazzzrah and had realy hard time at phase 2 ( world pvp ). Even 1 by 1 most of players killed me. Now when i came into Cross- Bgs its like a joke compare to Shazzrah horde. Most of they players just sux. U can get easy kills by 2 shooting them.

So is it Shazzrah horde realy that much better skilled or its just gear that make the diffrence?

We’re clearly the best…

not only that but shazz horde has always been 100x times better than shazz alliance

alliance on shazzrah were basically only depending going in 10 man groups around and farming solo players meanwhile getting stomped by any horde group equal or lower their size

Playing to kill and going for the objectives is two different things. If you want to win you need to do more than farming hk’s in the middle of the bg like hordes did in phase 2 in the open world. It all comes down how good the team work is. And hordes can’t outnumber you as they do in Shazzrah constantly.

Would hardly say that the average horde is that good, I mean it’s hard to measure since they always came 2v1, I don’t know how many times a horde came and interfered when I was minding my own business attacking someone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.