Horde race mage?

Hello need help , cant decide wicth horde races its best for mage ?
Wonder between goblin because of haste or tauren because more crit dmg?
Please give me advice , only pve .

https://www.mage-hub.com/sims?script=races&spec=fire

You didn’t say which spec. Make sure you enjoy the animations and stuff though. For example Tauren is the strongest for fire on horde but I hate the way they run in slowmo.

I always start with what race looks good enough (mogs, casting, running, animations), since I will stare in that character for a long time. I assume racials can have a small influence, but not sure is it worth enough to roll something that you don’t enjoy.

From that perspective Nightborne, Blood Elves and Undead are good choices. Undead has more dark fantasy (maybe more Shadow Priest, Warlock vibe), Blood Elves for Fire and Nightborne are really good race for Mages, especially Females (Arcane and Frost).

Worth to mention the content you play, Undead should be the best choice for PvP and if you’re rolling Enchanting or Inscription, BE or NB could be nice bonus.

Just to add that in two days, this character will become Nightborne. My reasons are all of those I mentioned above. They have the best aesthetics, Mage lore, animations and racials that fits to me and my playstyle. But all of these are personal preferences, just pick your poison.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.