Horde Rock Cafe 4/9m 2/2 HC recruiting

Hi all,

Horde Rock Cafe (HRC) is currently recruiting all classes and specs for the core raid group. Aiming to just be a casual, two-ish day a week heroic raiding guild. Our current members are all long time players who have been together since TBC.

We are looking for more players to bolster the ranks.

Honestly not fussed what your level is, gear is or what your past experience is, we’ve taught people much harder content. All that matters is that you have a personality that gels well with ours.

We are all adults, I think the youngest player may be 23/24, so there is a certain level of maturity expected and also the implication that if you cant handle adult themes and a little swearing, you’ll be better served elsewhere.

If you’re interested, whisper me or add my battletag, chikentonite#2474

Raid days will be Tuesdays and Thursdays, with an optional day on Sundays for Alts/RBGS/other social events.

Raid times will be from 19:30 server time to 22:30/23:00 server time.

Loot is somewhat controversial, but, if you get loot you keep it, you will never be asked to trade it away unless its something you do not need.

Look forward to speaking to you all!

:smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.