Horde RP - How is it?

Hello!

I’m aware there’s probably a discord but I’m not apart of it so that being the case does anyone know how alive Horde RP is here?

Watches a tumbleweed roll across the thread.

No one is sure?

Howdy, there is not all too much Horde RP on any of the two classic realms. But there is the Collage of Tales & Sunpride here on Hydraxian.

The Collage of Tales is a guild about collecting and safekeeping artefacts

The Sunpride is a Blood Elf trading guild.

These are the two I know of that are up to things from time to time. I hope my answer helps you somewhat! The best way to get into contact with a GM of these two guilds would be by joining Neptulon’s palace, which is the RP discord for the realm.

I hope this is helpful!

2 Likes

Hey, thanks!

I’ve been very distracted, honestly i wasn’t sure whether the forums (as it appears) were just dead like it is for most realms. Thanks again for the answers they were very helpful!

2 Likes

They aren’t very active at all :sweat_smile:
To be honest I just come to check our guild advertisement post from time to time.

2 Likes

Pretty much this. :sweat: Once a week, twice is how often I check it and it is mainly to look up if anyone has said anything on our guild advertisement post.

2 Likes

On the topic of the forums being dead, that is probably also in part because of how horribly difficult it is to find them. I suggest joining the Hydraxian Waterlords discord server (https: //discord .gg/SJzgnsxynr), or having a look around the Hydraxian Archives (www. hydraxianarchives .org) for a chance to find and engage in RP with others on the server. (Remove the space in between the links to get them to work. Not allowed to share links on the forums anymore.)

Alliance side is also a bit more active, RP-wise.

4 Likes

Hey, thanks everyone I really appreciate it! I’ll be sure to join up soon.

2 Likes

I am not part of any RP group, but I always RP on HW. Most people I met since TBC release, were actually fun to talk to. Those into PVE only, did transition to TBC, it´s a much better atmosphere since then.

When the Horde reroll project happened, one of the already existing guilds did organize an event for them.

Not sure if the free transfers had any impact on our realm, hopefully not!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.