Horde server

Hello I just returned to the game this week, I play in Spanish server alliance and they are dead. At least the AH.

I want to create a horde played in a English server, any recommendation???

Thank you.

Horde populated realms that come to mind; Kazzak, Draenor, Tarren Mill, Twisting Nether

1 Like

Also remember that from 9.2.7 craft items and consumables will be cross server for the whole of EU.

1 Like

This is a good point for someone who is transferring solely because of the AH. I’m not sure that describes the OP, but still, worth considering.

I play alliance , I just want to have a horde character for the other faction quest lines .

1 Like

Then the realms Grainne mentioned should be great - they are high pop and lively :slight_smile:

Thank you all :hugs:

2 Likes

Is it a good idea to join those servers as a returning player? Don’t want to rush all content because everybody is a veteran.

Being on a highly populated server does not make your rush anything. It just means there will be more people around you, more guilds available to join, and so on.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.