[horde] The Bridgeburners recruiting m+

The Bridgeburners is a small horde community focussing on m+. . We are not a boosting community however we do try to help as much as we can so everyone has a decent weekly chest. Since we’ve got quite a few members who are on the autism spectrum it is very important that you are capable of treating everyone with respect. We are also still looking for more people preferably the social type as we all enjoy talking a lot. Most of us are active during the evening so during the day it can be a bit quiet. Discord is mandatory. Once you get invited we’ll do our best to welcome you and help you out but if you don’t reply or read the chat then you won’t last too long. We’re not aiming to become a large community for several reason but we do have spots for all classes and specs at this time.
We’ve got a few basic rules

1. Don’t be toxic
  2. Don’t join a key you can’t handle ( so don’t join a +20 if you just dinged)
  3. No selling boosts in the community as we’re not a boosting community.
1 Like

Bump it up. Do come and join for SL!

Join us, we have baggels!

Bop :smiley:

join us :smiley:

Hello! I am looking for a chilled community to run m+ with this ele/resto shaman. How can I join?

I am really sorry for the super late reply been having issues with the forums for a while now. You can look us up ingame under the community tab.

Bumping it back up again for visibility.

Hi I am an expeienced healer that is looking to push to higher keys.
(also can help with lower and help teach if needed)

I am a resto druid with 1.4k score (cleared all 16s) and last expantion got 2.6k on my monk.
links

• raider.io/characters/eu/draenor/Anlene
  • raider.io/characters/eu/draenor/Flowlin#season=season-bfa-4

My bnet and discord are

• Athier#9120 (discord)
  • Athier#2239 (Bnet)

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile: