[Horde - Zandalar Tribe] - Group of friends looking for a guild

Hi all, so my friends and myself are eagerly looking forward towards the release of WoW Classic. It is that time again that me and my friends can relive the good ol’ days, but I am sure that counts for a lot of you folk. :wink:

So we are currently looking around, trying to decide on what guild to join. We are looking for a more casual type of guild, but with the intention on trying to clear the raids within the game. We were mostly PvP focused back in the vanilla days and would like to see the part of the game we missed. However, we all have our obligations, such as full-time jobs. Myself, I also have a wife and two young kids I have to take care of (and of course, they are my number one priority). So as you can see, I’m not the type of person who can commit raiding several days a week, but I would love to see the content. That’s why I am looking for a guild with friendly folk that understands this and has the same mindset.

As for the classes that we wil be playing, I myself will be playing a restoration shaman, one of my friends a warrior tank and the other a rogue, so I think we as a group can certaintly be of value for the guild!

Aside from that, RP is a plus for me. But I can understand if you are not able to tick of all my preference boxes. :wink:

Anyway, thank you for your time and I will be seeing you guys in-game!

Hello there!

We’re a newly found guild on Golemagg!
As your ad reads it does say ZT, though I was wondering if you were interested to hop over to Golemagg?
However, we do have a raiding schedule which will be Thursdays and Sundays from 8pm - 11pm ST.
Now, I don’t know if this fits you at all, though I thought it’d be worth giving it a shot, I liked what you put up here.
Anyway, let me know if you are interested at all.

Cya around!

Just in case :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.