Horrible customer service

Hello there, I do play WoW for about 2 years now with some pauses. I have returned to check this new expansion Dragonflight and started to play more seriously. I will start from beginning so it all makes sense in context. We will get to Customer Service in the end of thread.
PVP:
From the beginning I have started to play mostly PvP as this was only content that did not require too much grouping. First of all, if you start PvP in season you will get farmed a lot. You cannot play too much, basically you are 100% time dead. Then if you decide to farm sparks, oh boy one of the most horrible experiences at all as other players form raids, that cannot finish quest (because they are not doing quest) and farm us there for hours. Once I was sitting there for 4 hours to get 100 sparks. You can always run back to just conquest gear but stats are not ideal most of the time. This was first time I literally thought that this behaviour is quite weird, why would anyone do something like that? It does not make sense, it is just pure ruin of game experience and game design allows it, even though it is sounds quite easy to disable world PvP for raids in these PvP areas - problem solved? No game allows ruin and does not punish it in any way. This is not considered harrasment?
Leveling
Second area I wanted to talk about is leveling experience. I will describe it from new player point of view and consideration. You can always choose to level through story instead of dungeons, but it gets quite annoying on 10th alt so basically either buy boost or die from boredom or go into dungeons.
New players are put into BFA expansion era and can do story or dungeons related to this expansion. I remember leveling my priest and literally anything in Underrot will one shot you, if you do not have heirlooms which new players obviously do not have. After several wipes, (I have actually done this dungeon on M+ and know how to play it ;)) I got kicked from group for not having gear, even though main issue for wipe was tank not noticing I got one shot from some aoe and aggroed boss. I know that dungeons scale based on your level and low level characters do not need any gear (I was level 16 back then or something around it). I imagine how bad may this feel for new player not knowing what exactly happend and he is made guilty of groups failing. This is not considered harrasment? It is aimed at new players which are essential for game. There is this guy on the youtube which plays WoW for first time - he is Runescape player - and he got kicked from dungeon just for asking what it is interrupt. If this is not bannable offense I do not know what is? Oh we will get to it later in Customer Service section, what Blizzard understands under term harrasment.
M+:
So you get farmed in PvP and hit a wall (rating wall ) and I am not kind of guy that buys boost to get over wall so you want to try M+. I have played M+ in BFA so some learning needs to be in place. Creating a group in M+ requires you to only take people that already finished dungeon on required level because others will just leave after one wipe leaving a word that it is noob group even though they did not finish this key before. This opens up a space for great ruin as basically I can just join group and leave it and just ruin somebody’s key, which btw is common thing people do and it feels horrible. I cannot imagine this is not on purpose, it is same as in MOBA’s people run mid and feed, hmm but in MOBA’s this is called bannable offense and you cannot do that? Why is this kind of harrasment allowed in WoW and noone really cares? I mean one can literally sit and join groups and ruin them endlesly. Is it kind of harrasment? I would say so, one can go and ruin every key and if you ignore he just can switch character and ruin on different character.
Raids:
So you are tired from your keys being downgraded all the time so you are about to try raids, because progress is saved so no one can downgrade it just for fun, but here you hit wall as well. I want to make things clear as I am not about to join raiding guild as I do play at different times and cannot comply with raiding schedule, but in pugg you will wipe with experienced people on everything, even on trash as they just refuse to play, it is more like they try to ruin group on purpose as they do have achievement and finished raid but for some reason they have no idea what to do and even questions does not help and explaining strats does not help. They just join wipe and leave. I do have principle of instantly removing toxic players, but if you do so they will aggro boss on purpose and whole group dies. Is this harrasment in the eyes of Blizzard? After that they keep spamming my whisper as how horrible person I am to create group and that I should never create group again? Is this harrasment? Interesting thing is as soon as you progress through this agony and endless wipes, you are able to clear raid in pug in just few hours with minimum wipes, it almost looks like ruiners concentrate on progression groups in pug and nothing about it is done.
Bots
So you are tired from all end game content and does not feel like joining any guild so you just want to farm some gold, create items, sell them, level professions, but you immediatelly hit wall armies of bots that is devaluating farm extremely so you cannot farm anything, every in game farm is nerfed to ground so in the end only thing that is time resonable is to buy token? Maybe I am starting to understand why Blizzard does not ban bots, Asmongold lifted this many times, all games do ban bots, sometimes slowly but in the end all do that, why WoW does not care? They are not just there doing something, they devaluate economy so you are forced to buy token if you do not want to spend weeks by farming and for endgame content (food, crafting, potions, phials) you need to buy token to do not spend endless hours in farm that is in the end not effective. It was brought to my attention when I noticed how keen WoW is at nerfing all gold incomes for character (from world interaction), but always thought that it is mainly for us to be hard to farm subscription in game, no main reason is token as if I want to be competitive I need to buy at least one token a month or I wont be able to buy stuff that my character needs.
Customer Service:
So after all this you go and contact Customer Service in disappoitment of how poorly game is managed and how it all leads to one end. Buy boost for in-game money that you bought for real money or even if you do not want to buy boost, you will still need to spend real money for being competitive as no one in today’s world have time to farm for weeks so you just go and buy token for $20. Nice P2W model that is just cover in all these layers but in the end, buying something in game that changes power of your character is P2W if you cannot farm this value in reasonable time, but interesting how Customer Support reacts to these things, I was expecting they are aware of it and are introducing some solutions to reduce number of ruiners and bots. Hmm after some exchange, only answer I got is to report players that do so (I started, it was around 40-50 players a day, pure ruining experience and being toxic) and they repeat it several times. Their answers are copy paste without real care or will to solve anything, it almost feels like they know what is happening but for some reason they do not want to do anything. I even escalated ticket to manager and he responded same, how they feel my frustration and that they do everything they can so players reported are punished, but also pointed that I should find friends and play with them. Excuse me! What is wrong with these people, are they paid to kill WoW or what? I asked if they are drunk so they answers are so vague and repeat. This lead to threats about my account being banned if I continue to spam support with this non-important matter and keep harrasing them. So here we are, this is what Blizzard is considering harrasment. Not all new players being flamed, kicked, farmed (in PvP), not all ruiners that ruin on purpose in pug, but if someone tells them they do not do job right, they consider this harrasment and are not even afraid to threaten me that my account may get banned.
I understand it is their call as this is their game, but is this really what Blizzard stands for, I though harrasment was big issue recently even at workplace and it looks like nothing changed.
I love playing WoW, but this makes my stomach sick, it same as if car manufacturer allowed its employes to sabotage non essential parts of car and then unsatisfied customer comes and they will tell them that them being mad will lead to car being taken from them. I have paid for game (not so much as for car) but principle is same. My game is broken, some strange people are trying to ruin my experience and I feel like nothing is done to prevent that, okay ban me, that will probably solve this.
Also why my create topic button was disabled is it some strange bug?

I do report same bots for month now, that stand at one hyperspawn in Waking Shores. I do even have recording of game and when I asked customer support about why these are not banned as they are static at one place for month as long as I know.
They responded that measures are taken against them, but time goes on and bots are still there. For me this stinks, like Customer Support do not want to solve this for some reason, even though it is crystal clear that bots, which farm leather to reduce its price. Leather can be priced on my server around 15 gold and they farm 24/7 and farm more than 3000 units, then sell this leather for 70 silver. For those that do not understand why this is important I will make example.
900 leather for 15 gold is 14k gold, 900 leather for 70 silver is 600 gold. Bots do reduce cost of leather so one is forced to buy token, this is p2w concept as I need to put real money into game aside from subscription to be able to compete at high level.

Second pain in game is Heroic raid, it is obvious how people ruin in pug on purpose, it is obvious as you create group, in preparation stage players start to rush things and calling go, even though nothing was agreed, if ignored they just go ahead and aggro boss on purpose, what normal human being that is there to fulfill content will behave this way. Response is clear, only ruiners on purpose will do so, they joined for different reason than play.
Second main factor of ruin, if you create pug group people will join individually and if you remove someone for being toxic, 5 more players start to spam whisper to return toxic player as he is their friend. Why they join individually and not as party if they are friends? Maybe leader would not accept these big parties as they are famous for ruining experience.
Third factor of ruin is that after removal, people spam me in whisper that I should not create groups. I do have question, which normal player will be toxic and flaming in group, being racist and aggroing boss to kill whole group and then spam my whisper so I do not create group. Answer is quite obvious, this player did not join group to play game, but ruin my group, because I take someone’s money from boosters that boost for money and I create group no-cost I do have right to do so because it is game.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.