Horrific Visions - any tips for STEALTH classes?

I am at the first quest that wants me to go deeper. I understand there are two difficulty level 2 and two level 3 areas, so I have a choice of two right now. But I don’t want to screw up but play it safe, and I am playing a feral druid, so I was wondering whether there are tactics for making use of my stealth for fulfilling the additional objective as quickly and safely as possible.
Level 2 seems to have static copies of me I have to dodge, but level 3 has stuff chasing me, right? Does that negate stealth then?

EDIT: I watched a guide video now and that cleared some things up.

1 Like

No real point is Stealthing , you get Corrupted mementos for killing stuffs, best thing is to just focus on doing what Wrathing wants from you for legendary upgrade , q need jsut to kill Thrall then just kill thrall, wants you to do it on +1 do it on +1 etc.

Unless ofc you feal confindent enought you can do more but atm failing vision cost you more then any benefit of few extra mementos

Of course theres a point in stealthing…

You can use up a lot of the timer pointless for a pittance in rewards or skip it ensuring you complete objectives that give more value.

Imagine completing one objective because you were wading through pointless trash when you could have cleared 2 easily because you stealthed smartly.

Your advice is garbage.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.