Horrific Visions as range dps

Is anyone else feeling like this content was designed for melee?

On my warrior/DH I can pull 2=4 packs at a time and massacre them within seconds whilst keeping myself passively alive.

On my Mage/Shammy and I have to take 1-2 packs at a time, constantly having to stop casting because of floor swirlies/directional mechanics/madness effects, then having to heal/eat between pulls because of how much damage I’m taking.

Tried it as Enhancement in my crappy offset gear and it’s just as fast and easy as my other melee.

Not really, I felt like mage was obscenely easy as long as I didn’t overpull the stun casters, and then I could respec to fire and obliterate whatever boss in seconds, could also kite / dodge almost everything with shimmers or just pressing an instant.

The thing I felt slowest on was my main, shadow priest, because the bosses took forever with my lack of cooldowns. Didn’t feel like I took any meaningful amount of damage from anything on any run, the only danger was running out of sanity, not hp.

1 Like

How do you take damage as a mage shammy? The mobs shouldnt be touching you.

And I’m doing it as a boomkin, feels fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.