Horrific Visions gear drops

Hey. Is it guaranteed to get items from Horrific Visions? I have completed 6 runs so far and didn’t get anything aside from the upgrade currency.

We posted over on the General Discussion forum about this a short time ago Gunfroor

Is it possible to recieve every reward for just one run (Full Clear + 5 Masks) or should we downgrade in terms of masks/objectives for lower ilvl rewards?

Thank you for the reply. I think it would be nice to send in-game email from Support to notify players that don’t really dig through the forums.

You get 1 item per run, but you’re only eligible for each item once. You will always be given the highest ilvl item you qualified for that you haven’t received that week.

If you did a 5mask you’d get a 470 item.

If you did a 5mask again that week you’d get a 465 item, same as if you did a 4mask.

Etc etc etc etc

1 Like

i call BS on every thing i have done more than then with boss + extra mini boss on solo and haven’t reserved any loot , ya so blizzard is blowing wind out there asses

Did a full clear and got a 445. Did a full clear again and got a 430.

i solo it and haven’t got anything not even M+ is doping anything for me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.