Hot Take - Reduced the amount of gathering nodes!

The gameplay around gathering professions would feel so much better if you reduced the amount of nodes and increased the amount of materials you gather from one instead of having to stop every 5sec. Especially now when we have Skyriding!

I know that we can gather while mounted and you gain a vigor for taking a node. But at the moment it feels like you have to choose between doing quests / world quests / going somewhere or gather else you’d just be stuck in a constant loop of stopping to gather.

Reducing the amount of nodes and instead slightly increase the amount of materials gained from one node would in my opinion make the gameplay around it feel way smoother.

i have switched to old flying style for farming herbs. its actually so much better when you stop continuously for herbs or minerals. you dont really need speed when , as you said , you stop every 3-5 secs

Yeah, I’ve done it a few times as well.

But for me the “issue” isn’t about that really but the fact that it forces me to choose between either do X or gather. Instead of being “oh, a rare node!” its’ “ah fk, i have to stop again…!”

I know i could choose not to, and i know it’s a very minor thing that maybe only bothers me but I’d say it would feel much more rewarding and fun if it was a little bit more rare and far between haha!