How about you stop focusing on failed systems like Pet Battle/Mission Tables!

Nobody cares about this !!! Pet Battles was horrible idea on MOP and only got worst since then.

It seems like you are in dire need of resources and whatever resources you have are not enough to push enough content in patch. I am not even going to discuss how much you dropped the balls on Dungeons this expansion compared to Legion.

My advice just focus more on things that actually works in your game.! Or fix the things players are actually are complaining about like SPriest and Subtlety. What a joke classes you have there.

Focus on real content… Like Dungeons. Give us more dungeons in SL.

Oh… And shift more developers to forsaken/nightbourne department. You should be ashamed by yourself.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-pet-battles-in-shadowlands/590828

EDIT:

3 Likes

The expansion is already done, there is no way to add more dungeons at the start.

1 Like

Translation - I don’t like pet battles so no one else is allowed to like them.

55 Likes

Hazel would be very sad if she didn’t get more pet battles.

Also I love the mission table.
Being able to progress while on the go is great.
Id be disappointed to see it go.

4 Likes

We are geting normal amount of dungeons + thorgast at start so idk whats your issue.
Also, just because u dont like X doesnt mean everybody feels the same.

Why not? I like bfa dungeons mostly.

Yea your forsakens, once again (like 5 thread already about them?) just because u want them more edgelord-ish doesnt mean everybody want them that way. They are geting quite good options

8 Likes

I mean pet battles aren’t that bad. I just got a team of level 25 pets and it’s quite fun actually.

8 Likes

Hmm. I probably wouldn’t have bothered with pet battles at all if it wasn’t the only way to get a raccoon. And I certainly wouldn’t have put up with it for any length of time without the awesome Warcraft 2 music. I can see how it appeals to other people though.

People often forget how these resources work aswell.

Just because you have someone working on the mission table doesn’t mean he’s capable of designing dungeons. You even argued about legion dungeons being better than the BFA ones, so it should be in your interest that someone with experience in designing good dungeons should do the job.

9 Likes

I actually think Dungeons and Raids need less focus so that more focus can go on Solo outdoor content. Just 1 raid and 3 dungeons will be fine each expansion.

2 Likes

I suggest you play single player games.

2 Likes

It is a single player game, most things can be done without others. It is more single player than multiplayer

4 Likes

Pet battles is fine, it gives something unusual to do. However mission table had to be flushed down the toilet long long ago

1 Like

I didn’t do dungeons and raids this expansion.
I played world content only.
I would absolutely love more stuff for like minded players but we seem to be getting some of that with torghast.

However, as much as I would love more, I would never want to gain it at the detriment of the core end game content.

I mean you’re obviously just baiting, but even so I think its nice when all players can get the content they like :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love pet battling. I’ve been levelling 100+ for the last few weeks so I can get the BFA Pet Family achievements and the pet dungeon achievements.

Just because you don’t like them doesn’t mean other people don’t.

Also different designers work on different elements of the game and expansion. The core game isn’t going to suffer and we’re not going to lose a dungeon or a raid because there are some new pet battles in the game.

5 Likes

Actually the core is going to suffer. They have limited budget to cover for wow team expenses .

Now if you focus the whole budget to hire Jimmy the dungeon/raid designer and his team they will perform good and give us their full in designing astonishing content wow players care about. Cut Jimmy team budget to half and give the other half to panda table team… And the results is half good dungeons and extra things nobody carea about.

Fixed that for you

6 Likes

I like pet battles. It’s something for me to do when I’m done with other things for the week.
Catching new pets is one of the first things i do each content update before the season starts.
It’s fine if you dont wanna do it, but its not a failed system.
I see it as a success since people are still doing it after so many years even when there is no real rewards apart from more vanity items.
Mission tables in BFA sucked though.
In Draenor I enjoyed it the most, collecting the followers, legion was also fun leveling up these lore characters on all the classes.

5 Likes

Play pokemon then. Wow was always about dungeon and raids since it was made. The core audience will prefer good pve content over pokemon battles and mission tables.

Play WoW Classic then.

8 Likes

Amazingly i don’t give a hoot about S Priest or Subtlety as i don’t play them.

Come to think of it i don’t do pvp, m+…

THINK OF ALL THE RESOURCES BLIZZARD COULD PUT INTO PET BATTLING!!

But i’m not about to demand Blizzard do that because I don’t believe in ANY content being removed.

(edited you hawk eyed DK you…)

4 Likes