How about you stop focusing on failed systems like Pet Battle/Mission Tables!

pokemon lol, still havnt learned that trash on any char.

also they should nerf pokemon, its just stupid that they can stand there watching their pokemon, unable to get ganked.

3 Likes

My take on pet battles is that it is something that I have and ever would do ONLY when I have nothing else to do or am bored after doing the same thing over and over. If they focused more on other fun solo stuff I would never ever do pet battles again. You can’t even get a mount from pet battles, otherwise I would do it all the time.

“Dear Blizzard”/“Blizzard pls” is unnecessary and honestly somewhat devalues your point, whatever it may be.

Unless it’s somewhat relevant to the topic (for example news about the company or something like “blizzard store”) then it shouldn’t be there.

I agree its not needed.
But when the title goes on to actually talk about what the topic is I see it as mostly harmless.

3 Likes

i don’t get this reply at all.
It makes no sense.
Adds nothing to what I said.
And is under the 10 character limit.

1 Like

‏‏‎ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

1 Like

Not a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?

I know of it and I know the quote.
But I can’t link it back.
I’m probably just being stupid though

Yep

Earth is referred to in the Guide as “Mostly Harmless” so if I see that I instantly think of it and the Meaning of Life being 42.

2 Likes

Magic

2 Likes

Personally I hate pet battles. I wasted 20k to get combo that could beat the boss. Had to kill the boss to cut 1 day off from timegating. Was short on rep. It is fine to have it, but if it starts to affect your game, then I don’t support that. Otherwise I am fine with it, let it be inside the game as long as I don’t have to touch it.

Anything put between <> is “hidden” in the post but counts towards character limit

1 Like

wow

1 Like