How are locks in m?

How are locks in m+ ? im thinking of rerolling one

Locks don’t have AoEs this expansion.

Although the havoc PvP talent would make warlock AoE feasible and fun, but blizzard doesn’t like warlocks fulfilling their class fantasy.

2 Likes

Demo locks are fun in m+. Implosion is a very strong spell for stacked aoe.

I do not do super high m+ and for m+ I only play demo, but it is A LOT of fun for me personally. I also usually manage to out-damage people with higher ilvl (except rogues but rogues been broken for like 2 years now). You also got that soulstone that can single handedly save your group and your run if you use it in the right way and in the right time. The only thing that lacks for me as demo lock is interrupts, and I rarely trust pog groups to interrupt so if I run tol dagor I sacrifice a little bit of my damage and I summon that hound so I can interrupt because pog group usually don’t interrupt well. Other than that I love demo locks on m+.

Do not know how are the other specs and how good would it be on 15+ keystones but for me it is super fun.

Demo doesnt have interrupt which is a huge pain in the behind & the 2 other specs lack AoE

You got healthstones tho

Demo is by far the best overall spec for M+ IMO. It does have the most consistent damage because it’s not bound by having powerful 3 minute CD’s. As said above it doesn’t have an interrupt, unless you swap out you felguard for a felhound. It’s no big deal really and it’s not something that needs to be done much, aside from a few instances in shrine of the storm. You can use a stun for many of these interrupts. I seem to remember quite some time ago that Blizz made a few extra mob types stunnable.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.