How are we finding the tier?

How are we all finding this tier so far? Any major complaints or praises to be sung?

The season you mean?

It’s alright, nothing crazy good, but not bad either, Raid is good, M+ dungeons are good, scaling might be a bit off, reaching +20 keys seemed way too fast and easy.

I’d give it a 13-14/20

1 Like

I personally didn’t mind how fast you could get gear to do 20s. It felt quite refreshing actually.

The dungeon pool seems good as well your right.

Got KSM, KSH and AotC within two weeks of the season starting so I’m gucci.

Next thing is getting all the portals.

1 Like

Meh. That’s how I find it. The outdoor set looks more spectacular amd would be way more suitable as concept for an Emerald Dream themed tier set.

its fine if we ignore lore and current meta state in pvp besides that its pretty chill

8 dungeons is not enough.

Raid is good i guess.

I’m just not very satisfied with how they are handling m+. Could be so much more than this.

Raids too i guess.

2 Likes

Zone is alright. Huge winner tier for being a druid. End boss was a bit meh.

Not done M+ because the dungeon pool makes me feel sick.

Loving it so far playing tank as my main alt and it’s a. Intresting new perspective

1 Like

The raid is pretty mid in my oppinion, it has some fun fights, but nothing spectacular, and Fyrakk is the weakest of the 3 end bosses we had this expansion. Vault of the incarnates was by far the best raid of the expansion. That being said, i only cleared normal, since i have no intentions of pugging heroic. Heroic might be more fun, with the right team.

1 Like

I like the raid, not a fan of the dungeons. I like the demo tier set, not a fan of the rework.

Overall I think I will finish up my portals and get AotC and go on a break till next patch.

Personally I wanted to get back onto my Destro Warlock, but it seems my bae has been hit hard with the “ugly, you get no damage” stick for PvE. I don’t like Demo, so I have my fingers crossed that now RWF is over, that Blizzard will pull their thumbs out of their butts and finally get some tweaking done to the other specs to get them up in line with others and hit the top classes with some nerfs to finally balance everything out.

Even though there will always be a meta build for Mythic+, having a more wider range to pull from, will stop a lot of people from gatekeeping to get keys done or I should say, key holders wanting to be carried through higher keys :stuck_out_tongue:

Anywho, at least while they figure out what is happening, I’m jumping between servers, making new classes that I never played this expansion, so it’s a win/win at the end of the day.

Raid is fine, of course if you want the true Mythic difficulty experience you go into LFR… the horror!

I enjoy the Mythic+ dungeons, when I’m in the mood and others there are wanting to do their best and not be carried through them.

Destro and aff are getting a 6% dmg buff this reset.

I’ll try and find the notes for this coming reset, so I can see what exactly is being buffed for Destro.

Each time I logged into my Destro, I’d log back out after a few moments after realizing that to be able to do anything M+ related I’d need the toy army build :cry:

i like it so far. besides the 2 mega dungeons from last patch i like the dungeons overall.

i dont really raid so i cant comment on that. as for the zone The emerald dream. i think its beautiful and i like the music. however i dont feel like there is alot going on in there besides the few worldquests every couple of days.

This is all warlock wise.

I am sick of raiding already tbh, but need that legendary :face_exhaling:

same for me.

dungeon pool is fun besides rise and fall

Razageth is easily the worst end boss of the three

I disagree. I loved the Razageth fight, what made it annoying was players failing pushback and frontal mechanics, but once people got the hang of it, it was really fun.