How can I get to Broken Isles?

I’m feeling so lost now. I’ve tried to find help from google, but there’s only advices for Horde, which I’m not. So how can I get to Broken Isles from Exodar as Alliance?

– Thanks for all the help! So yeah didn’t know I had to be on a certain level to go there, so I think that’s why the boat in Exodar won’t take me to Teldrassil and so on…? Anyway I’ll just keep playing until I’ve leveled up enough :blush:

Have you been in Broken Isles before? You should have a Dalaran HS in your bags.
If not;
From Exodar you will need to grab a boat to Teldrassil and from there you can catch a boat to Stormwind which has a portal for you AFAIK.

3 Likes

Maybe this site can help: https://www.wowhead.com/guides/starting-legion-questing
Good luck!

1 Like

If you’ve been to the Broken Isles at least once with the character you’re using, go to the Mage Tower in Stormwind (if you’re using an Alliance character, not sure about Horde unfortunately), go to the portal room and you should find a portal that takes you to Azsuna.

10 Likes

Broken Isles is open to characters level 98 and up.

I think you are talking about the character you are using. Level 12s would not last a second on the Broken Isles.

You should keep levelling. Go to Darnassus, then take the quest to go to Darkshore.

If you bought a boost to 110, you would be going to Kul Tiras, not Broken Isles. But boosts often end badly for new players; it’s usually better to level your first character normally, and then you will have an idea what you want to use your boost on.

2 Likes

Since you don’t even have a character of the correct level, and most zones need you to be of a certain level, you won’t be able to go there. This link shows the places you can go and at what level.

1 Like

if you are underlevel, the fastest way is to find a friendly lvl 100 lock to summon you

But don’t do that at 12, and it’s easier to get a mage to make you a portal.

One portal to ancient Dalaran coming right up!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.