How can I level Engineering to 100?

Im mostly a solo player these days (just joined a guild though) and Im trying to level Engeineering to 100. There are zero public orders, zero guild orders and zero personal orders.

Is there other ways to level to 100 apart from work orders at all?

Do Darkmoon Faire for a year I guess =/

I’m using “Suspiciously silent crate”. I’m at 80 and it’s still orange. The only downside is that it has a 24 hour cooldown.

Of course work orders are the easiest way and a lot of people want to have engineering bracers crafted as it’s the only way to get combat res for classes that don’t have it. Engineers can also make some crafting equipment.

Unfortunately, people want an engineer who has higher skill to those items at maximum item level, so they won’t go for you until you are high enough to be able to craft maximum item level. But you can look in trade chat for someone who wants the bracers at low item level (392) and offer to craft without fee or at a very low fee.

Your other alternatives are:

• Buy the recipe for fisher friend from AH (or farm it by fishing) then craft it for yourself and your alts (you can send personal work orders to yourself from your other chars). If you can afford gold, you can also craft some and vendor them at a big loss. The recipe will turn green at some point though.
  • Craft engineering bracers for yourself and for your alts, then googles for yourself and alts that have engineering. They grant 3 points each.
  • Darkmoon faire
  • Farm knowledge points (they are equally important to base engineering skill), and spend them in Function Over Form, Function Over Form - Gears for Gear, Function Over Form - Gear (15 points), Mechanical Mind, Optimized Efficiency, Optimized Efficiency - Generalist. This is not easy and would take weeks.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.