How could Blizzard mend the rift between Loyalist and Honourbound players?

The horde is not about evryone.

Its just as bad of a faction as alliance.
and its not even horde its red alliance and the alliance is the blue horde.

1 Like

Well at least there is always a side to repreent you, so try Alliance if u want the blue Horde lmao

I dont know why you think its funny.

And i think Both the alliance and Horde are terrible uninteresting factions.
And id rather be not bound to either faction on any toon at all.

1 Like

I think its funny because the devs and storytellers decide the represantation of factions etc not players.

You are then allowed to chose a representation that bests suits you (race, class etc) so by your very own words if its blue horde and red alliance, there definately is something that represents you in all of the game for you to choose.

And if there isnt and you find it “uninteresting” as you say, then why the hell do you play?

…because the game has more than one aspect and you can dislike parts while still enjoying the whole? Novel concept, I know.

1 Like

I get that if you refer to “parts” of the game as you say.

But the reference our forum friend makes is about factions, which are kinda everything since you need to belong to a faction to start playing lol.

Its like you like chess without the board… you cant play chess without the board…

For you maybe. I never really cared about them. I identify as a gnome player, or identified as a user of the engineering profession waaaaay before I identified as an Alliance player. And really… on a non-pvp server it didn’t matter most of the time anyway. The Horde are just the guys I can’t play with.

You might find the faction divide game defining. Others never did, and never saw more than an unnecessary hurdle.

3 Likes

Perhaps you are right. I do after all like the big picture, and I am all up for globalisation in real life as well.

I am not a nationalist first, I like to be a citizen of the world.

Cause just like in real life you know how a nationalist (who identifies as a Gnome) sound when they are saying “Gnomeregan is the best and strongest country in the world!” Compared to a United States of the Horde across laughing at them… sad truth is you cant survive alone in the world

…thanks for that post, I found it quote amusing in an absurdist way. It certainly lightened my mood… though it wasn’t really bad before.

3 Likes

LIke in south park series

There’s devide aaaand it’s GONE

Sylvanas: “Yes, I’m super evil, I never cared for the Horde and only had pity for the Forsaken. I’ll kill everyone’s hope! They’ll all suffer!”

Devs: “Well, that’s a wrap. That should tell the loyalists that she is a baddie.”

Loyalist players: “Oh, so we are working for some powerful evil force now? Eh, still better than being friendly to those guys in blue. I mean, the wear blue?! How much worse could an all-devouring death entity be? FOR THE DARK LADY!”

4 Likes

You might joke about that but it’s still true for some of us. I’d rather play the character making faustian deals with evil monsters than become the sidekick of a damned gnome.

2 Likes

That’s exactly why I joke about it.

Simple. Just delete all the loyalist characters, as any sane leader would have them executed.

1 Like

Like we would care at this point after teldrassil and stuff. For the dark lady. Always.

There are no Loyalists anymore in Shadowlands. You’re all Honorbound players now.

Of course there are. And by the end I suspect you’ll all be loyalist, regardless of your faction.

1 Like

No.

/10chars

Hate to break it to you but I think she will end up as villain in the end!

She has been one for quite some time, but the genocide and the evil plan to kill everyone doesn’t seem to tip everyone off…

2 Likes