How dead is this game right now?

Even on peak times the casual BG’s queue times are upwards of 30 minutes to an hour. What am I supposed to do while I wait? I might get like 2 BG’s in if I’m lucky

2 Likes

amount of teams queueing for rated bgs also dropped significantly…so yeah things definitely going not good

ppl queued for rated bgs? I’ve never seen queues for that, maybe like 1 but they wont let you join unless you’re 5.5k rated warlord multi rank 1 and you have to pay £100 in real money.

3 Likes

Feels like the end of an expansion. Plus quite a few good games came out recently.

I agree the wait is annoying when all you wanna do is play BGs, nothing else. It is also really weird how less popular games get you queued up and in-game in the first minute of queueing.

How are you getting 30 min bg ques? Mine pop at 5 min as horde and ~7 as alliance

3 Likes

Depends what time you queue honestly. If you’re a night owl, they can go from 5minutes to 30-40minutes+

I don’t get it, because it’s fine until 12, then it hits 1 past, and the queues instantly tank.

1 Like

Yeah but he said on peak times ;3

They just have been. I think its a bug personally. I got lucky when I relogged and requeued to southshore it popped immediately. After the 5 minute loss i queued again and the queue never ended.

Sometimes if I leave a queue and requeue i get a faster BG but if I do it normally and just queue god it takes forever… im just stood waiting like 30 min to an hour for a BG.

1 Like

Yeah I play a lot at stupid o’clock in the morning and the queue times are way higher. Shame cos back in it’s prime, that was usually when all the best games happened.

1 Like

Unfortunately that is also the time that Alfredo and Zado/Nepha run their premade EBGs nowadays.

1 Like

aye they are up and running right now :grin:

Yeah that’s usually when I see them, outside of weekends

I wait between 2-12 min per queue, all week since the Blitz BG came out… :man_shrugging: And this is during all sorts of hours…

Dunno if there are certain factors that determine queue time, other than time of day…

Miss being able to queue BGs at night time during MoP, past 03:00 queues didnt pop in SL and it seems we’re gettin there in DF

Alliance stop queueing earlier and earlier every night as it’s just constant Zado/Alfredopauly queue sync at night. Today’s special is the southshore vs tarren mill.

5 Likes

Can’t even log over to Horde at that time either cos you just end up being inside their premade instead, they are literally the most boring games and the most ultra boring group of people you will ever encounter in this game.

2 Likes

More alive than my sexlife.

5 Likes

“Wait here”
“SHROUD”
“PUSH”
“Battle rez me!”
repeat 10x

:dracthyr_hehe:

SoD season 2 is pretty much out soon
and its MID season

most players are playing SoD