How did garrosh and his army and all hiis catapults and ammo and stuff go back in time?

Asking for sources, how mean!

…I looked it up at wowpedia, seems like it was pretty explicit at Blizzcon 2013:

Reads to me like they were aware of the problem of cramming it into 2 years, but glossed over it with “It’s a limited level of tech, so it’s fine”.

To be fair, that doesn’t sound that much more ridiculous than the training times some of the spellcaster classes got, when new race/class combinations were invented with lore comments stating that they were a new thing, but well, that’s not a defense, that’s the “it has always been cowpoop” argument.

1 Like

I don’t think Conventions and meetings panels are “canon” tho. If it were then the Chronal Spire would be too.
Somehow it states the devs’ intentions, for sure but…

At least if I were them, for their own defense, they could plead so! :rofl:

What difference is there between stated dev intentions and canon, when we aren’t trying to build RP upon it? Putting it into the game wouldn’t have made it prove against retcons, either. I am commenting on the story, as they presented it. And Blizzcon certainly was part of the presentation.

If there was something in the game that suggested other numbers, I’ll stand corrected, but I don’t think there are any. Maybe the new Chronicles will give us some, but if they do, and they don’T conform to what was presented before, I’d call it a retcon anyways. :wink:

Gamescom is coming maybe we see something new there.

It was already discussed that the black fuse goblins followed Garrosh after the portal opened. By that time orcs had the technology which suppose to come from the goblins. Do you see the problem?

It didn’t. Blackfuse’s plans did with Garrosh, who then rallied the clans to the call. He’s been there quite a while before we arrived, and with us, and his attacking forces, more people slipped through to join him.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.