How did you do the PvP achievement for using the same pet family to win 10 games?

I’m halfway through critter by just using s/s rabbits, but having trouble with everything else. Though I do have to hope I don’t come up against beasts

It all depends on what you come up against, but you never know so you can’t really prepare

1. DO NOT do all of a Family together! In any given session in the queue, if your opponents know someone’s doing Critters, they can prepare counters.

Do one match with Critters, then one with maybe Elementals, then maybe Flyers, so that they don’t know what to expect.

1. Here’s a series of videos of suggested teams

You may not use those exact teams, but the list of pets used should be very helpful.

Here’s another list of suggested pets by family:

1. Some families are easier than others. Undead and Humanoid, for example, give you lots of strong PvP pets to use. Personally, I found Beasts incredibly fun - there are so many great Beasts! Critter is not one of the easiest families, though S/S Rabbits and S/S Frostfur Rats have a lot going for them. Magic is mostly hoping you come up against someone who doesn’t play well. :stuck_out_tongue:

In the end, don’t rush it, and don’t expect a high win rate. PvP can be tedious and frustrating at any time, and more so when you are handicapped by being limited to one Family. From what I see of your armoury, you haven’t done much regular PvP, so it’s that much tougher for you to do your learning under a handicap.

Thanks so much for your response! Really helped. And that site was so helpful. There’s a lot of pets on there I don’t have.

Totally right about by my lack of PvP too lol. I’ve been focusing on the pve family battle stuff and just tried the PvP yesterday. It’s interesting though!

Dumb question, but how come the queues are different wherever you are? So I looked for PvP battle in Argus and it said queue time 5 minutes, but when I went to Stormwind it was 19 seconds

Sorry, I missed this before.

The queue times shouldn’t be different, since you should be in the same queue regardless of your location in the game, but queue times in general are not terribly reliable.

Cool thanks. They are definitely all over the place

I’ve managed to do Dragonkin and Critter pretty easily. S/S rabbits and 3 Nexus Whelplings was enough

The only hard thing now is I seem to be facing the same people over and over. And it’s hard to adapt to them using 3 of the same family. With the ones I need anyway. Faced someone I think it was 6 times in a row last night lol. Beat me 5 times out of 6. Gonna keep trying though!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.