How do I open a support ticket?

I can’t open a ticket, I just keep getting sent into an endless loop of “did you try this yet?” support article links. I don’t want to open a ticket that isn’t about the problem that I have, knowing that it’ll just make already long queue times even longer, not only for me but for others. This is extremely frustrating because my issue cannot be resolved without actually speaking to someone. I don’t care that queue times are as long as they are, I just want to be able to be put into the queue, and I can’t even figure out how to do that.

My thread in the tech support forum has gone completely ignored, I don’t know what else I can do at this point. I need some advice or help.

1 Like

The ticketing system is crazy at the moment with trying to find a solution or speak to someone, you used to be able to do live chat 24/7 oh how I miss those days. Now it’s an endless loop pretty much of trying to find the right category for your issue.

I’ve just selected quest issue on mine and create ticket that way, even though my issue isn’t related, I’m hoping it still gets picked up.

More often you will get sign posted to the forums or wowhead via a copy/pasted response.

What’s the issue you’re having in-game?

I can’t log onto a Dracthyr at all. I create one, try to log on, get disconnected with an error message. I can log onto all my other chars without any problem, even if I create a brand new one. It’s only the Dracthyr that are affected, and it seems like I’m literally the only person in the world with this problem.

that’s very weird, what’s the error message?

You have Dragonflight?

The first thing to try if you do is a full UI reset, not just turning addons off.

Try this one

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/338/ticket

This is the error message I get: A streaming error has occurred. (WOW51900322)

Yes, I have Dragonflight, I can create a Dracthyr, but I can’t log on to it. And I’ve done everything advised in all the support articles, including a full reinstall of the game.

You did try the UI reset, which is moving the WTF and Interface folder and deleting the Cache one? The game also has a repair option.

You can move them back if it doesn’t work. You should get a region prompt and intro movie if you do it right.

When I tried it, the game took a lot longer than usual to log in, even on an SSD drive.

I appreciate the advice, but I did all that. It didn’t fix the problem at all.

Poor web design or a ruse to stop you contacting them?

1 Like

I’ll say this much; Even if you manage to create a ticket, the wait time is 49 days currently, so you’re better off deleting your dracthyr, taking the hit and creating a new one, even with all the work that went into the previous one. At least that way you’ll be able to play it in the expansion. The odds of you getting in touch with blizz and them fixing the issue in time is pretty low. Not to sound like I’m complaining, I honestly think that’s your best bet.

even if you make a ticket the response time is around 30 days.blizzard doesnt care.you choose pay up or not thats it.

The problem is that I can’t log on to ANY Dracthyr. Newly created or not.

I managed to open a ticket. I’ll wait patiently in the queue, and in the meantime just play as I would normally. There’s nothing else I can do if I want to keep playing the game. Which I actually do, shockingly.