How do I start Shadowlands now?

Hello, I have a bunch of lvl 50 alts, that I last played in BFA, and I don’t know how to start Shadowlands questing with them? The intro quest doesn’t appear when I log in, I only receive the Dragon Isles intro from Wrathion.
I talked to Chromie and selected Shadowlands timeline, but also nothing appeared. No quest in my journal, no talking head with the intro quest.
I checked the Hero’s Call Board, but also no option for SL there, just options to go to random zones like Ashenvale of all places.
I relogged several times, also I changed zones several times, nothing.
I went to mage tower in SW, I can see the portal to Oribos, but it is inactive.

Having issues getting it started on a hunter alt as well. I had the initial talk-to-Darion quest in my log, though it was grey so I went to enable Chromie time for Shadowlands. Then the quest was gone and I haven’t figured out how to get it back. No adventurer board, disabling/enabling Chromie time doesn’t do it, re-entering Stormwind… nada.

Interesting, I had the opposite effect, created an evoker and when she arrived in Org, the quest just appeared, tried to ignore it, even deleted it and did some invasions, came back to Org and it popped back up again!

So as had time ended up doing the start of it and choosing Threads of Fate option to stop it annoying me each time I went to Org.
I never went anywhere near Chromie though…

Hope you find a solution.

Try picking any other timeline. The quest is insistent with my alts and I am never picking SL.

I have the same issue. My alt is level 59, and I’m not able to go to shadowlands. Seems that I’m stuck in the old continents. The leveling experience seems broken.
I’m totally lost. I think I have no choice to xp at the pre-patch event.

I’m now level 60. I still can’t start Shadowlands. I asked a mage a portal for Oribos, but I can’t even start any quests there.

When you reach level 60, you are expected to do only DF content but level 50 should be able to access it, probably a pre-patch bug.

It popped up for all my toons who reached lvl48 before DF and during the prepatch too - my evoker also got it when she was done with the starting area and Stormwind.

You should get it with Chromie Time but as you said it doesn’t pop up… I don’t know, it’s just weird. Did you remove the intro quest by any chance on them when they were current, can you remember?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.