How do you farm stygia

Since the weeklies are gone and 90% gives gold now, how do you get stygia? i need it for recipe, i had 1962, then autoturn in spent 1600 on rep for venari so im all at the bottom again, but seriously there has to be a better way than doing maw objectives/kills

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Korthia and Maw assaults+events seem to be the way. Mawshrooms and rares deliver some, but not amazing amounts. I never really farm it, but I have some thousands :smile_cat:

1 Like

Korthia isn’t a great place for it anyhow.
I’m doing stuff there anc currently have 775, not spent any for a while.
I don’t go to the Maw so I guess that is where you need to be doing stuff…

1 Like

I mean you can get 900 maybe more daily if you kill some of the maw bosses. Korthia included.

Grinding mobs in the maw is a sure way but might be too boring.

If your goal is lets say about 1000 stygia per day then you know how many do you need to kill them for you to get this amount … if you call this farming then it can’t be boring for you … because you choosed to farm anyway so :smiley:

In case it’s of any use:-

God damnit

Why remove the stygia weekly, ugh theres reasons like these why i hit burnout and decides to go draw for the rest of my free time instead of playing

Sadly no

Some of those are outdated & others dont bring much more

Thanks for the help @everyone, i will camp 5-7 maw bosses a day until i got dem 2k stygia

My guess is because they removed the eye of the jailor, so enabled efficiently grinding stygia.

Don’t think there really is a good way. 50ish a rare mob, weekly/mid week assault give a ridiculously low amount.

You do it by doing the blue quests in the maw like usual? There is almost always one up for me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.