How do you get the "upgraded" 7th Legionnaire set pieces?

Hey guys!

I love the 7th Legionnaire set and I am trying to get it.
For clarification I am talking about the “upgraded” set. The one with the lions on the shoulders and such.

So far I have the shoulders and gloves, but I honestly have no idea how I got them in the first place.
Does anyone know how you get pieces from this particular set? All the pieces I seem to get from emissaries and other quests seem to be the “regular” pieces.

1 Like

From Warfronts Equipment Cache. No other sources, also no bad luck protection, thus random may be cruel.

1 Like

Isn’t that the “Warfront set”?

1 Like

The 7th Legionnaires is the Warfront set.

Each armour type has 3 tiers of this set: -

• Tier 1 - pieces obtained as rewards for completing the Stromgarde Warfront.
  • Tier 2 - pieces obtained as drops from rares in Arathi Basin, the Arathi Basin world bosses, the 7th Legion emissary quests and some as 7th Legion reputation rewards.
  • Tier 3 - pieces obtained from the once-per-warfront quest for completing the Stromgarde Warfront on Nomral/Heroic.

Each set is a recolour (vice versa) of a corresponding BFA season 1 PvP set - T1 is a Dread Aspirant recolour, T2 is a Dread Gladiator recolour and T3 is an Elite Dread Gladiator recolour.

Only Tier 2 of shows up as a set in the appearance collection.

1 Like

Thanks!

I googled “Elite Dread Gladiator 7th Legionnaire” and it does appear in the plate section of the “Dread Gladiator” alongside the set that appears on the “sets” tab in WoW.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.