How do you like Pyrewood Village?

How do you like playing at Pyrewood Village as 60 Alliance? How easy is to find groups, how healthy AH looking, how is tank/healers/dps balance?
I just read " WoW Classic Server Populations 2020" and it seems my Nethergarde Keep have lowest pop among PVE servers, it’s kinda harder and harder to find 5man groups, even as a healer.
So i want to know how it is like on top population PVE server. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good day Vindeca :slight_smile:

Even though I am not 60 myself yet, I do have the impression, that finding groups at max level is no problem at all. At least according to the various channels used for grouping.

And the Auction House sure is alive and well too.

As for the balance between roles, it is probably the same as one would expect, there are a shortage of tanks. But by no means to the point where a group won’t get formed then! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear, that your own server suffers from inactivity. People’s interest in Classic do seem to come and go, but as far as Pyrewood Village go I consider it a very alive and well thriving server with plenty of welcoming and nice people.

I wish you the best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love some answers to this because i just re-subbed about 6 hours ago and still couldnt decide what to play as.

Im planning to play alliance on this server so your observations on this topic are much appreciated.

If you want to do as much as possible dungeons and/or raids go as tank or anything remotely tankysh … fury with shield, feral druid, pally, even fury without shield get instant invite. Healers in overabundance, each “LF1M Healer” get 4-6 whispers, yeah we that desperate :stuck_out_tongue:

On dps side locks/mages ever appreciated, as are rogues. Druids can be anything, and anyone want hunters for UBRS or Majordomo kite. Palladins do not get much love outside tanking and healing.

that’s from Nethergarde Keep but seems common for PVE servers.

No issue finding groups at all, Ironforge is absolutely PACKED during peak times at the moment.

Yea but you are a warrior though.

My experience with dungeons so far: This is my 3rd day of lvling, im 26. Not even a single person, dps or tank, does dungeons after deadmines. No BFD, SFK is already out of question at this rate, Stockades run is extremely rare, people look for Gnomeregan but not a single group so far. SM, ZF and BRD are on high demand but then again its the same case with every other server. Even private servers are more active than Pyrewood.

Its ironic that a pve server has no one doing pve…

At this point i think i made a wrong choice by picking this server.

1 Like

I picked Pyrewood Village 2 weeks ago and made it to level 46 so far. (Warlock).
Only a handful of Dungeons are done (mainly if they’re in the leveling zones people go to most often).
I noticed a lot of people in each zone and sometimes there’s even competition for kills (Badlands, Strangethorn Vale, Tanaris mobs…).
So far I’ve been enjoying my time on PV, but it does seem to me a lot of people are left to do things on their own instead of forming a group for a Dungeon or a Quest. Whenever I try and make groups in zones for the harder Quests, I rarely get a reponse, and for Dungeons it does take a while to get a group together, unless you have a Tank ready to go with you already.
I do hope people at 60 who just sit in Ironforge and browse Facebook on another tab could just help out people leveling, (mainly Guildies) so that as many people as possible can enjoy all the content Classic has to offer.

Surprisingly few good guilds and all raid at Dad times like 19:00 cuz have to work next day and take kids to school. So raidwise it kinda sux.

No hope to find one that start raiding at 21:30 then? (even horde side)

There’s one called Drama which seems good but that’s like one for the whole realm and thus they are pretty full.

Other guilds poach from one another and insist on raiding at 19:00. Then they are surprised they can’t find 40 people.

Yep I don’t understand why everyone wants to raid at 19 or 20.

I prefer having dinner with mine family, walking out the dog and then plaiyng

Pyrewood Village is a bit too packed for my taste, there’s always a fight with other players for high-level mets and reputation. The best farming is done during nights.

Also there’s too many enchanters on this server. Just forget to get work outside of guild unless you have an addon that automatically immediately responds to anyone asking for enchant(s).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.