How do you not hate yourself?

Are there people that genuinely play Lock without feeling they deserve to be thrown out of a window? - - think before u type, your class is equally annoying for others as rogue may be for you

3 Likes

That strange feeling, when warlock writing this…if your hands are bad in playing, why dont you hust off warmode?:smiley:

1 Like

I’m such cute, how can I hate myself?

I wonder if the warlock has met a kul tiran haymaker rogue yet

HAHAHA a lock HAHAHAHA

2 Likes

rogues do it from behind they were saying in the early days. I think you never got over it. Now die by the rogue

lmaooo yikes

With deadly force - you’re dead of course, now I’m gunna camp your corpse!

2 Likes

I knew you are a Red Lantern you sneaky little fox you!

"With blood and rage of crimson red,
Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
Together with our hellish hate,
We’ll burn you all–that is your fate!"

2 Likes

As an old rogue main, I find this post funny.

Warlock as a caster, like someone said, have the most chances against rogues. First because of the amount or cc and pets and with the big healthpool they have along with a life drain placed well.

Unless you have bad gear a warlock is no easy task.

Remember the days with no DR and perma fear ? That was fun too !

1 Like

I play many characters but rogue is my main and I can admit it is the most broken class when is comes to dps.

Yes, especially your 390 ilvl rogue with 0 exp in any type if content, be it raids, M+, BGs, Arenas etc. is broken. I can admit that you’re clueless.

2 Likes

I hate rogues. I play several rogues. I hate the sun. I sunbathe. Help me

You have awful low ilevel to be doing broken dps…

You making this post is the sole reason we exist

1 Like

You’re right op. But it’s pointless coming on to the rogue forum to complain about it and to be honest after playing on a rogue alt (playing mostly assassination), it’s insane how stupid (and fun) they are, I can switch off my brain for most it and I will be gearing my one out soon.
To be honest, you’ve got to be pretty bad to lose to any warlock spec in 1v1 and world content, as a rogue unless they heavily out gear you.

Are there people that genuinely play destro warlock without feeling they deserve to be thrown out of a window?

they just sit there and press chaos bolt. your entire spec is built around pressing one ability that does all their damage. destro lock does so much damage for no skill at all it is easier than demon hunter

1 Like

It’s just business, nothing personal WARLOCK

1 Like

Lol you’re doing the same as him. He complains about rogue and you complain about lock and warriors. Just because this mr warlock is hateful doesnt mean all warlocks are hateful. Take it easy ladies and gents

1 Like

My first char created on WoW was a warrior. The more I progressed in the game, the more I was ganked by rogues. I started do hate rogues with pure hate.
So how I’ve solved the problem?
I’ve joined them :slight_smile:
My best decision in WoW :slight_smile:

Do the same.