How do you not hate yourself?

Are there people that genuinely play Rogue without feeling they deserve to be thrown out of a window?

It’s hard to fathom a person can exist, enjoy Rogue, and not feel like they deserve hell for doing so. Your entire class is built around griefing. if you enjoy griefing what makes you better than abusers? Well you’re not better, and that is a fact.

14 Likes

One man’s pain is another man’s gain

-Rogues & Demonhunters

25 Likes

Rogue for life Salty blakcock Git gutt

7 Likes

Someone got owned by a Rogue? :rofl:

21 Likes

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

We do it in a game we pay to play, don’t like it? Turn off war mode.

5 Likes

I mean…you’re welcome to always come play rogue, its so un-fun without a healer in content which involves PVP cause your big cds are the only cds you have, which you’re kinda meant to hold onto. But if you dont have a healer, you cant really hold onto them :crazy_face:

Even in DND / any other game people don’t like rogues, so. Its not a uncommon thing to hate rogues

4 Likes

ok so currently most broken class in pvp next to demon hunters comes to rogue forum topic to drop some hate? thats why i cant handle lock and warrior players since i started playin wow. they always cry no metter how much you buff them and how much broken they re … maybe coz only complete idiots play locks thats why i rly dunno

15 Likes

Yeah I love my Rogue and I always steal quest objectives, finish off low HP targets, attack when they’re fighting mobs (when a mob gets a killing blow, it’s extra sweet cuz they get a repair cost), I camp In WPvP and the weaker you are, the more I’ll camp you.

Kidney shot its my fave ability in the game, and don’t even try to HS in a quest hub without getting interrupted by saps and blinds. I’m enjoying the fk outta it.

15 Likes

Ok warlock.

5 Likes

I have played my rogue since I started wow, so for many many years… never in my life have anyone motivated me so good to keep playing my class.

Also, rogues got better jumps than Demon hunters

3 Likes

Ah, that priceless moment when they ambush you in WM and then you just delight in Vanishing, staying in Stealth and Sapping the heck out of them. :heart:

1 Like

This post brings me deep deep joy. Thankyou.

9 Likes

One day I will be in a position to really screw over a player that plays Rogue. I will make sure they know why things didn’t go their way.

You say that like Destro isn’t good at killing rogues . I main both lock and rogue throughout the entire Xpac, Destro/demo is the most favourable caster V a rogue 1v1 and destro is actually a massive pain in the butt for rogues to kill. If you was playing something like a shaman or druid who actually has a reason to hate rogues and not posting on a warlock i might feel more for your complaint, however you ARE in the position to screw over rogues right now and you clearly have no idea that you do

Advice V rogues as lock
1, use succubus, she is the biggest annoyance to a rogue ever denies openers and packs a meaty slow
2, spam that fear button don’t just damage race , you have more schools than shadow you can force kicks with fear , also coil well timed can screw a rogue
3, exploit open spaces not near LoS, this is what a rogue wants, places to reset and hide when you have damage. stand in the open, your stronger in the open than he is

I’v been on both sides of this fight, both as rogue v lock and lock v rogue and love both classes , so plx don’t complain when you have the stronger cards atm

3 Likes

roll a demon hunter and go rogue hunting :slight_smile:

Rogues throughout history are always hated, so it fits into the fantasy well enough.

3 Likes

As long as people play demon hunters, I feel no shame of being a bandit dwarf backstabbing both enemies and friends and stealing candy from tiny humans.

Yours, DJ Innstout.

1 Like

I find money and booze helps in most cases…

1 Like

After playing with my Rogue, I have trouble looking in the mirror at the morning…
…so I sleep 'till noon :beer:

2 Likes