How do you play wow?

Mostly social.

To play solo I would choose single player games

solo, the forum content about toxic players has put me off group play

Solo.
Thats why we need Player Housing in WoW nowadays.

I just go around the world to find a cozy place to park my characters and then queue for some PvE/PvP stuff now.

It would be cool if I can work on my personal house while I wait some queue activity to pop.

“How do you play wow?”

I usually sit at a desk and press the on button on my desktop and enter wow :smiley:

1 Like

I always sit in turkish style on the floor or a soffa.
Its not confortable to me to sit on a chair and play with my legs stretched.
Im a tall guy 190 cm and its unconfortable to sit ot a chair or everything cuz the tables are too short. Perfect height for my keyboard and laptop is when Im on the floor and using a coffe table.

1 Like

100% social. I endure required solo content, and get it out of the way as quickly as possible (usually while chatting to guildies on discord voice).

1 Like

I’m sorry, I have to do this

FOR THE HORSE!!!

1 Like

I do not play game , I log in to forum to give the compliment HandSome Man and convince them do a fart for me , to make me happy ! Especial the orc man I smell you any day you wish … …

1 Like

Usually i play it with a keyboard and mouse /sarcasm. I jest of course, im mainly a solo player this season (as i need to git gud and adjust to the new dungeon level squish).

Hey darling, how you doing? :dash:

3 Likes

Wonderful now , thanking HandSome friend 8)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.