How do you stunlock someone

…as sub? I go cheap shot nightblade shadow dance symbols trinket cold blood death from above shadowstrike nightblade shadowdance eviscirate. But how do you stunllck for a kill in 2s? Which skills do you use when they have no trinket? And which talents?

For me, I try to bait trinket. When target doesnt have trinket I usually go:
(if you got 0 CP)
(Vanished)
Shadow Strike >Nightblade> Marked for death > Symbol/Coldblood/dps trinket > Kidney > Dance > Shadow Strike > Shadowstrike > Eviss> Shadow Strike Shadow Strike > Eviss.

Usually it kills people in kidney. But I am Assassination main so I hope some SUB rogue main can give us better insight into it. And a better rotation.

1 Like

Thanks bro will try.

1 Like

Credit goes to whichever streamer it was, believe it was Pikaboo.

/castsequence reset=20 Shadow Blades, Cheap Shot, Nightblade, Shadow Dance, Cold Blood, Symbols of Death, Sinister Aspirant’s Badge, Shadowstrike, Shadowstrike, Kidney Shot, Marked for Death, Eviscerate, Shadowstrike, Shadow Dance, Cheap Shot, Eviscerate.

You just have to figure out where the saps go inbetween on the guy your CCing :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: in -theory- if the stars align you can lethal somebody with this.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DarlingCrowdedKittenAMPEnergy

But then this doesn’t allow you to kidney an off-target in the opener.

The non kidney opener I cant recall, its something like:
shadow blades cheap shot nightblade shadow dance Cold blood symbols trinket shadowstrike cheapshot evis shadowstrike cheapshot evis mfd evis

True but you can get the same effect assuming your partner is a mage by cheaping into poly or w/e, theres still alot to play around with regardless. The idea of using kidney after the dr’d cheap is to have more or less another, nearly full cheap shot (i assume.)

Open with cheap shot from stealth
Build up CP with SS
Kidney shot at full CP
Build up more with SS
Vanish, blind and wait for DR to drop
Repeat.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.