How is BM in solo wpvp?

Basically title, once I’m geared was going to give it a try.

Edit: Are our survivability good? Can we deal decent damage?

should be good vs anything which you can LOS or indefinitley slow, aka i’d avoid DH, retri paladins, warlocks, ww monk and probs unholy dk.

1 Like

All but DH dies to hunter, be it BM or MM, if you play well enough.

Im not sure how it is now with the absurd corruption stack.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback guys. Looking forward to gearing up and getting out there.

3x Haze and 3x primal with versa stack :slight_smile: watch the world burn I like killer cobra. Paired with haste corruption for Burst thats not the only way but that’s the way that feels most powerful to me

1 Like

Overpowered braindead cancer.

That’s greater. Pyro shimmer but ooook

Dont use it ever. Shimmer means nothing against concussive shot.

Still not tried it out tbh. Want to be 465+ and have some decent versa.

Might be a gear or skill thing but I got attacked by a bm hunter 3 Times and killed him 3 times. I’m playing unholy

How is DK In world pvp dude? Feeling good?

I havnt fought many unholys out and about in the world but I’m usually mm or surv for world pvp as they kite alot better than BM bms odd with that but when I have been any spec I’ve had more. Problems with surv vs DK than BM in the world mm is untouchable if they play and kite to the fullest

Well my gear isnt really where it is supposed to be but I think unholy is doing pretty alright. I personally struggle the most with DHs due to their strong dps in meta and leech. We kinda stand our own vs a lot of classes.

Dont think we’re strongest but I dare to 1v1 anytime vs any class (:
The fact that we have a lot of tools makes us pretty viable

1 Like

Good to hear! I’m lvling a death Knight atm and they are really fun only 90 something though so still a way to go

Have fun dude, dk (unholy) will get a lot nicer once you hit some nice haste ratings. I would like to rant on but dont wanna overtake the topic

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.