How is it priest?

Hi,how is it shadow priest BG and arena 2 vs 2? For raid and m+ is good as healer? I want to lvl up one and i cant decide ^^. Anyone can tell me pro and cons pls, Ty alot :stuck_out_tongue: have fun

I’ve never done pvp as priest so I can’t really talk about that, but for mythics and raids priest is the best healer imo.

Holy is good at both raids and m+ whilst discipline excels in raids.

Priest is hps-king in raids and almost solid for m+. (But nothing for pushing high keys but I bet you wouldn’t aim for.)

Shadow is strong in bg, 3v3, raid, m+.
Shadow is very weak and incredibly frustrating in 2v2, close to nonviable in any 1v1 situation and even tho we are strong in m+ sp is generaly not very desirable spec by pugs.

1 Like

Arena 2 vs 2 i dont play so much…i like more BG.

Well u ask so i tried to answer based on my experience. :wink:

ty :wink: so…worth to lvl up a priest? I have 120: mage,warlock,shaman,dh,dk,warrior,monk and druid. I cant decide which one to play…:stuck_out_tongue:

Yes it is fun to play overall. Try it yourself.

Yes cool class

Shadow is good for raiding, m+ and RBG’s, it’s alright for 3s and 2s are pretty much a no go

What Duz is saying about 1v1 is a lie, our defensive toolkit is big enough to have pretty much all classes die to our dot’s, the main thing there is just to run with DT (Death throws) On all azerite gear when vs a melee, and vs a caster you should just go for the standard raid build. Ohh and rogues in 80% dampen have the highest chance of loosing, even if they’re playing chicken

?

U dont have trouble with pretty much anything in 1v1 situation? Then i have to be doing something fundamentaly wrong the whole time. I would love to see you deal 1v1 vs fury or dk or ww or lock or… idk maybe im just bad.

1 Like

Do keep in mind I said pretty much all classes, meaning not all classes. Dk’s are pretty much impossible due to their high sustain and ams, Locks are also very hard due their op life drain, and rather short cd’s on their other heal. The other two you mentioned are in the hard end yes, but a piece of cake compared to dk’s and lock’s

Maybe it’s not you being bad, but me having better sustain as a Draenei. As a sp I find gift to be way better than any of the other alliance racial’s. I haven’t tried it but I think the KT racial haymaker and the passive 2% of damage taken as a heal come in 2nd, and with the velf teleport and 5% damage proc on a close 3rd

I play PvP only for fun, but find hard times versus any mele. Rogues always have been best counter to shadow. Meles, if play right, will not let you cast much.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.