How is Mograine?

How is Mograine? Saturated with Brits? Scands? Swedes?

I spotted many Scands, but they’re user friendly :slight_smile: general chat in english

Quite a few Scandinavians, but nothing that’s overwhelming. Seems to be quite mixed and I haven’t seen any language other than English in trade chat.

I want to roll horde character on one of the servers, so was thinking about this one, hows the situation with faction balance?

roughly 50/50, all zones going back and forth between horde and ally

Think its about atleast 75% horde here, its insanly crowded with horde…

2 Likes

No chance, it’s at the very minimum a 60/40 Horde to Alliance ratio.

2 Likes

seems you were close, its 40.8A/59.2H according to ironforge.pro/servers/ which wont be 100% accurate but its the best estimate we’re gonna get
a bit sad, the server was 50/50 on the first month
in my experience alliance mostly control EPL/WPL/LHC and Dire Maul/Ungoro/Felwood while Horde just roam BRM/Searing Gorge/Hillsbrad for hours

Gotta add Azshara is camped by alliance all the time, i think server wise seems pretty balanced in PvP even tho alliance are perhaps less, they do actively pvp and they are all over at late nights, not wise being in kargath as its infested by rogues and other ppl trying to gank at early morning hours.Nationality wise lots of scandianavians

I am very happy with this server. Of course theres alot of WPVP… When BG’s get released that will settle abit…

1 Like

“abit”
hope so, its getting a bit ridiculous.

With hordes

It’s okay, horde as the majority but not by too much