How is this random?

I mean the azerite armor roulette… bought my 3rd 445 shoulder this morning. Just to get the same ‘random’ Tentacle-Laced Spaulders… the 3RD!!! And the worst out of the six possibilities for outlaw. This is 7-8 wasted weeks of running 15-17 lvl mythics. Not the best motivation to buy my next subscription. And I wont even mention the regular frustration of getting useless items from the weekly chest… havent seen anything decent in weeks despite completing runs on 3-4 toons a week.

Dont worry about me tough! I’ll be able to keep my sanity… I’m just trying to give Blizz a hint. They need it really bad.

Well you are complaining about a system that blizzard are planning to fix in Shadowlands, that being the weekly chest.
As for Titan residuum gear, you COULD also have waited with buying until you had enough for A specific piece instead.

I found out on an alt that buying the same token twice or more a day is a bad idea. it’s gonna be the same item.

EDIT: And this morning I got my 5th Tentacle-Laced Spaulders… this is insane I opened a ticket. :S

I could have… but thats not the point. The point is that each had a 16.67% chance. Thats 0.1667 x 0.1667 x 0.1667 = 0.0007722 --> 0.072% Thats not RNG, thats BS… And on top of that I checked my monk as well… guess what! The only 450 shoulder on him was: Tentacle-Laced Spaulders! (I never bothered to check as the traits are better for my monk.)

Which brings me to the conclusion: I’ve bought 4 ‘random’ 450 shoulder items this season and all 4 was the effin ‘Tentacle-Laced Spaulders’. There must be something wrong here… :slight_smile:

p.s.: I bought them weeks apart and not at once.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.