How is UH doing?

Hey all after a long time maining a holy pala I was thinking about making the switch to UH. Just wondering how they are performing and if it’s worth it? If anyone has tried then in beta can I have your opinions as well if you don’t mind.

Thanks in advanced

turn back, this section of the forum is not a healthy place, despair rules here.

as for your actual question I dont know given TWW changes, as for DF’s unholy, you play tjaikoskvjis melody on piano until your fingers bleed with APM and hard work, while a BM hunter or Demo lock presses two buttons and achieves the same result, if not better.

ill advuse you to wait until TWW initial release

2 Likes

You walk a dangerous path, turn back before it’s too late.

I tried DK in beta, and have been maining one since Legion… It’s… Well, how to put it… They’ve “fixed” a lot of the really glaring issues. But not in any way that is worth any merit or praise.

Imagine DK being a completely barren field that’s always on fire. Well they managed to stop the fires, but it’s still a barren and desolate field. If you’re hardcore and you like wearing gas masks and other survivalist gear just to go for a walk through this barren field, then by all means go for it. Keep in mind that just around said horrid field there are 12 other really lush parks and forests where you can just walk wearing comfortable summer clothes.

The 2 UH hero specs are both quite boring if you ask me. San Layn seems to have all sorts of issues still (notably enemy dying too quickly for it to be effective, so might be better for raids). Riders is gimmick that brings nothing new exciting to the spec besides countless passives. The only exciting aspect is that it turns Death’s Advance into a spell more powerful than the Paladin horse.

We’re likely going to do A LOT of damage in single target raiding. They’ve simplified a bunch of stuff but still very much have the same brain dead loop.

TLDR is UH works without being exciting or fun, which is a very strange place to be for a spec.

I’ve got my eye on Frost Deathbringer though. Blood has improved a bit but still has issues. All 3 specs suffer from the age “stand on your special circle or be useless” issue.

1 Like

This one has the best animations out of all Hero talents for DK in my opinion. We will see how tuning goes…

Visually for sure yeah. It also brings a gameplay loop that adds something to the rotation that actually fits. But yeah let’s hope it pans out, I’ve read some promising reports from other players that tested more M+ than me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.