How large is large?

My friends like to play together. I’m 38, another friend is 42, another bought boost to 58. Can we dungeon together and get xp? If not, how close do we need to be?

Wasn’t it like if someone in your group sees gray mobs (as in they won’t get exp from it), that it’ll affect everyone else in the group?

So… if my friend is 58, lowest non-grey mob is 47. That’s lowest level of mob in sunken temple, which requires level 45 to enter. So I need to get to 45 to play with my friend, before he gets any higher.

Seems like blizz causing more problems than they solved. Is a little bit of lfg spam really worthwhile stopping friends playing together?

Bit of LFG spam? Mate, in the very post You linked Blizzard acknowledged that dungeon boosting is infested with RMT:

“It’s also no secret that the gold from many boosting groups is used for illicit activities such as Real-Money Trading (RMT), as much of the gold that players pay to boosters is then sold for real money back to other players.”

And yea, hitting the RMT is well worth a little inconvenience while leveling.

It’s not like that on any of the servers I play on. I don’t remember the last time I saw a boost advert.

Perhaps just a PvP server issue? Maybe this change should be applied PvP servers only.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.