How leave Mulgore?

Hello, can you help me?
I am a Tauren and have 19 lvl. I think been everywhere in Mulgore.
The gate is closed.
How can I leave this map and go to Southern Barrens?

8 Likes

The flightmaster should fly you to ogrimmar after finishing the quest chain in mulgore, he’s at the top of the big totem pole in the middle of thunder bluff.

Also Southern barrens is a 25-60 zone, do you mean Northern barrens? If so, once you arrive in Orgrimmar you can exit into durotar and cross over the river.

3 Likes

Go to Orgrimmar

Northern barrens

Follow South to divide

Should be some rocket boots.

Use them.

Even though the gate is closed you can still climb the hills to the north of the fence and wander into the Southern Barrens that way. But you’re better off flying to the likes of Orgrimmar.

2 Likes

(Southern) Barrens used to be the second Tauren leveling zone before Cataclysm, after finishing the quests in Mulgore you went to Camp Taurajo (sigh) and there was no gate.

Now you have to travel to Orgrimmar and then from there either go to Northern Barrens or Azshara. Annoying and not logical at all…but Blizz decided that way.

I miss the old Barrens so much, even after 10 years…

Ps. if you like waiting up to 10-15 minutes, you can wait for the zeppelin in Thunder Bluff, it’s a boring wait if you don’t get there at the right moment but it’s a nice ride without any loading screens. The zeppelin point is located in the Spirit Rise.

3 Likes

If you go to top left of the zone there is also a path that leads you to stonetalon mountains

2 Likes

Kick the door down

1 Like

Thanks I will understand more now, but problem was in mission because something going wrong and I clicked abandon mission and get again when I read your comments, now its working, I can fly to Ogrimmar.

Thank you!

11 Likes

Why do you want to leave? There is nothing good outside

3 Likes

Have fun in world of warcraft <3

1 Like

You can technically go around the wall really it’s not blocking anyone.

That’s rocket science for new player.

I just want to say that this topic is so wholesome. I just pictured this little Tauren running on foot (hoof) through the Grasslands for ages, exploring every nook and cranny, mooing into the distance, staring up at the Great Gate… This is why I love this game. :green_heart:

5 Likes

I am also a huge fan of this.

Wholesome thread is wholesome.

Have fun out there!

4 Likes

I hat this same in Cata when I back to playing Horde on my tauren. Good old times. Hope you will have lots of fun.

2 Likes

Yeah this thread was nice.

1 Like

Well, at least it’s hard to find anything better. Mulgore is a great zone! :heart:

2 Likes

I sometimes go to Mulgore to help the baby Taurens get around, because Mulgore is just ugh. Last one I flew to Orgrimmar, as we were going over the mountain separating Mulgore on my Sandstone Drake he was yelling out “Weeeeeee THIS IS SO COOL”. It was the most adorable thing ever.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.