How long did it take you to get from 1-120?

I played both actively in all expansions and vanilla tho

1 Like

Then I will go back to ‘how long is a piece of string’ we all level at our own pace, it’s not up to others to judge :slight_smile: The fact that you are here and playing shows you love the game and isn’t that what it really should be about? :smiley:

I wasnt attacking you at all! Ofc we play and level at our own pace.

I made a joke and i think it didnt land well :smile:

3-4 days play time , depends on the spec u queue up for dungs , tanks/healers , not rushing playing normaly

And I thought I had offended you and was trying to apologise :slight_smile: Should we start again? Here goes, hi, I like levelling it can be fast or slow depending on a) whether I really like the class or b) if it is weekend and I have had some alcohol. I can take a joke honestly - sorry I missed it :smiley:

It’s not fast when you lose your concentration doing it(that is my issue anyways).

I love questing, but I am not a huge fan of reapeting quests too much, so I wish there were various viable ways to level characters. Hoping Shadowlands will fix it, but we’ll see.

1 Like

Hi, i also like leveling, hence my 13x 120s but that is basically nothing compared to some people.

And i remain with my 1-120 statement taking 15 years and a few months :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.