How Manu munts do u have

about 4 I use, about 100 ive never even mounted as theyre either ugly, a reskin of something I already have or far too big and cumbersome.
I like my epic warlock mount, firey horsey

271 looking from my mount journal alliance side. I am not a mount collector and those have been just gathering up pretty naturelly over the years, so i am not especially proud of any of them. I do have some favourites though: any small disk type one for flying and any pretty horse style one for land travel. :smiley:

1 Like

I have manu munts around 200

A whole wopping 32. I really don’t care about mogs or mounts to be honest. Never gone out my way to get one.Most proud errr… probs sharkbait, love that mount

Currently 123 which is not much but I’m not a real collector and am interested mostly for the rare ones and the ones which look good. From all the ones I have I use only few of them which look best for the chars I’m playing. Atm I love mystic runesaber and luminous starseeker from the shop ones and the Invicible from the ones I got in the game.

I was excited about the mounts from TBC … from dungeons and Rep …

224 at my list …

Maybe the most usual for me it’s from Pandaria - Azure Water Strider

The Legion class specific mounts are amazing too.

They all have the same speed … so no big difference at all .

55 according to the armory :slight_smile:

But half are alliance only and the other half is horde only and most of them are the ordinary mounts in different colours from the vendors in towns :slight_smile:

Edit :wink:

My favorite is The Mechanostrider, I just love the movements when it runs :relaxed:

170 or so. Mostly older mounts as I was more active from mid TBC til early Cata. I do try to give each character a mount that fits how I see it, my BE female mage goes perfectly with the BoE Hyena, and my Forsaken Warlock couldn’t ride anything but the Archeology raptor mount.

But my favourite is my ZG tiger, both my tanks use it, BE Pala and BDK goblin.

Flying mounts I like the ironbound ICC mount which I got when it was relevant, and my green goblin rides a green proto. Also like the WoD appexis crystals dragon mount, quite a bit.

Proud of?

• Blue Mechanostrider (Very first mount obtained in Vanilla…god that gold-farm)
  • Onyx Netherwing Drake (Had to get epic flying for this one if i’m not mistaken)
  • White War talbuk

the last two are the only ones i specifically grinded for.

I think I have around 160 or so, I thought I was doing well until I found out someone in my guild has around 400 or something like that and I was like oh…

I have 50 and the one I use the most is the Headless horseman’s mount

Less than 100, my mostly used are Green proto-drake and White Polar bear (sometimes Black War Bear). Tomorrow I’ll have my red proto-drake as I need one more achievement for Glory of the hero achievement :slight_smile:

And today morning I saw Time-lost proto-drake… corpse! That is quite close to acquire it and I think I missed few minutes to actually get it

I have 144 i think, not a mount collector really… i used to be very proud about my netherwing drakes back in BC :slight_smile:

If you like proto-drakes you should look into the meta ones from Ulduar.

As they’ve been consolidated, you’ll get both of them at the same time. Really easy to get now, too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was my first too!!! I can relate haha

1 Like

Thanks! I am doing those achievements too, but those raids have such a long reset time

Remember you don’t have to do all the achievements on one character. :wink:

Oh! That is good info, Thanks!

1 Like

According to my profile I have collected 277 mounts. The one I’m most proud of is Void Talon because I searched months for it during WoD. :blush:

Currently 101, lower than I thought, but I own all the mounts I really wanted to get so far :slight_smile:

1 Like