How Manu munts do u have

Hey Guys i just wantend to create a funn thread to know how Many mounts u have.
This isnt a race.
Rules post how many mounts u have and wich one ure the most proud one and Why
I have 83 Mounts
And i am most proud of the SandStoneDrake
I had to save up a lot for it :slight_smile:

I have 92 I think. Most proud of either my sandstone drake or my sapphire panther purely for the grind it took to make them.

I don’t really have a lot of unique mounts lol

I have 360 mounts, give or take, 390 in total. There’s always a couple more on Paladins, for instance.

I’m currently at 422 (using statistics page and not the mount tab)

Not particularly proud of any single mount, although I do like my swift zulian tiger. Me and a friend 2 man farmed ZG for the mounts for most of wotlk, he got his tiger roughly mid way through the expansion, and I got mine 3 weeks before the cata prepatch and the removal of old ZG, so that’s a nice anecdote/memory I have.

Neither of us got the raptor though, unfortunately.

211 I think

Wich one are u the most proud of?

Currently showing as 196 on the collections tab.

Favs are - Fiery Warhorse + Sandstone Drake

It depends what count you go by.

Mount tab - 483 mounts
Armory - 518 mounts
Statistics tab - 431 mounts

Simple Armory - 408 mounts

407 atm
btw if u want to check how many mounts u have
statistics->character->gear
mount tab doesnt count properly

A measly 24, but I haven’t been playing that long. My favourites are my Paladin Class mount, Spirit of Eche’ro and the Priestess’ Moonsaber.

Wait what is the best place to slee how many mounts u have Couse got my Number from the mounts tab

Armory - 593 mounts
Real number - 604 mounts
in 1 faction (horde) - 503 mounts with my pala hasdruidet-zul’jin :wink:

Invincible!

The latest achievement was for 400, right? Then probably around 450 or nearing that number. I’m not in-game right now, so I can’t check.

Just got Ashes of Al’ar last night, so my collection is steadily growing.

Edit: Simple Armory is saying 411, but that’s a load of Tauren pat. Since I got the 400 mount achievement in the pre-patch and I’ve earned way more than 11 mounts since then.

367 on this character, although its probably a couple more if Im on a lock or pala.
My favourites are pretty much every MoP mount, that expansion had all the best mounts IMO.
Most proudest of my golden cloud serpent that I raised from an egg! :slight_smile:

edit-oops, just checked in game and its actually 337…got another one about 5 minutes ago too!LOL (been waiting for Blackpaw to drop!).

more like 271,alliance mounts doesnt count for horde chars

“not enough”

275 usable on one char, 340’ish in total.

And there are 1 I like to show off just because its pretty rare: Brewfest Ram. (The normal one, not the fast one althou I have that as well)

1 Like

I love the brewfest kodo, so sick man.

Only 90 usable on this character, 119 in total :roll_eyes:
My fav is my Corrupted Dreadwing i finally got recently!

But i need maany more!!

1 Like