How many Bullions this week?

So I got 2 Bullions from the weekly quest for the 4 M+ dungeons. Am I supposed to get 1 more from the raid or if I got my weekly raid one, I’d just get 1 more from the quest? Is this a bug? People who got their 1 weekly from raids got 2 from the quest or 1?

Bugged I think. You have to do LFR before turning in the quest or you won’t be entitled to it dropping.

At least that’s been my experience so far.

I’ve been wondering this too. I have not done the raid yet to see if I get a third one from there.

My thought is that we are supposed to get one per week but the quest awards two extras this week. Normally you get a piece of random gear from the quest, so two bullions is the same but at least you can choose the loot you get, which is much better.

I had a word in my mind but it would break ToS so I’ll change it to “bugger me” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Shouldn’t be your fault, it’s Blizzards fault. Stupid oversight

I did the quest on the morning and got 2, them I did raid 5 hours ago and got another 1.

did you get all other bullions the other weeks?

Yes, rn I have 2 items (2 bullion each) and a extra one on bag, 5 on total.

1 Like

could be possible that I am just unlucky and didnt get it after a full hc clear…

3 I’d imagine.

One off Raid, 2 off Weekly 4x Mythics

Maybe you got in on mailbox? Or you checked it already.

nope nothing on mail or spent

I completed LFR first and got 1 from that. Then I done the M weekly and got two from that.

I was also afraid it wouldn’t give me the raid bullion if I didn’t do a raid first. So I did an lfr wing then did the quest.

Put in a bug report in game if you can’t get the raid one to drop at all.

I will try to complete normal mode as well just to check out the possibility of bad luck.

Most liekly you are bugged. It happens sometimes - years ago my Monk Had a bug when after weekly reset it didnt reset my raid loot lockout.

That was at time when you still coudl just call Blizzard support so GM fixed it for me very fast.

Make a ticket.

I checked on my Hunter and got bulion of very first lfr Boss today and i ocmpleted weekly last night

I got 1 from the raid but I did that one first.
Is it a guaranteed drop from the raid tho?
Last week I got it from the last boss on my second run and this week on the first boss.

You can get a maximum of 3 bullion this week. However the raid drop seems to be coded that if you have more than one bullion in your bag, it won’t drop, so do LFR first, or don’t complete the mythic quest until after your guild raid, if you don’t like LFR.

Its rng. Most times it drops on first Boss but sometimes on 2nd or 3rd

Update: First normal kill I get the bullion. Most likely bad luck at hc.